No convenient power source nearby? No worries. DX-100PL offers a low-cost option for dispensing coolant and oil without a power source. Plastic polyethylene tank empties through a plastic hose fitted with a full-flow nozzle or by a faucet drain located in the base. Read more...More Product Announcements from CECOR
- Dispense of pure, still and sparkling water
- Odourless and tasteless materials
- Certified according to KTW / W270 and NSF 169, others on request
- Manual adjustability of flow and bubble size
- Compact and easy to service with push-fit-quick coupling
- Pressure range 0 - 7 bar, flow max. 5 l / min
For use in tap beverage syste... Read more...More Product Announcements from A. u. K. Müller GmbH & Co. KG
Fisnar manufactures industrial robots and automated systems for fluid dispensing; specifically for adhesives, sealants, encapsulants, and coatings. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ellsworth Adhesives
Deltrol Controls provide state-of-the-art coil assemblies to the fluid power industry. Our coils are primarily used on valve and manifold assemblies to operate hydraulic valves. We have developed technology to offer multiple termination options, high temperature ratings, and superior water ingress protection to meet a variety of IP ratings. Read more...More Product Announcements from Deltrol Controls/Division of Deltrol Corp.
ValveMate™ spray valve controllers provide precise control of nozzle air flow and spray time for the 781S, 784S and 787MS spray valves.
- Independent programmable actuation channels
- Low Volume Low Pressure (LVLP) design for high transfer efficiency
- Cutoff air delay (0 to 2.5 seconds)
- Nonvolatile, power-off memory
- Fast-response p...
- Shot size stays consistent, regardless of changes in fluid viscosity
- Electronic control of dispense time, air pressure and vacuum
- Air pressure adjusts automatically
- "Set it and forget it” operation
- Simultaneous display of all dispensing parameters
With the 2/2-way direct acting and media separated dispense valves 46.008.xxx A. u. K. Müller offers an optimal system solution for liquid dispense in hot or cold drink dispensers. These valves are especially used for cold and heated potable water as well as physically and chemically similar media up to a temperature of 208 °F and in a pressure range of 0 - 0.87 psi. Read more...More Product Announcements from A. u. K. Müller GmbH & Co. KG