Unsurpassed value and world class engineering in our unique line of cryogenic solenoid valves. These compact, high-cycle life valves are rated to withstand temperatures as low as 450°F and pressures up to 1000 psig. Valcor's cryogenic solenoid line is broken up into two distinctive designs. Read more...More Product Announcements from Valcor Engineering Corporation
We will bring your cryo cooled interconnect device design to life with our unique materials and manufacturing processes. Read more...More Product Announcements from SOURIAU PA&E
The ICE, Integrated Cryogenic Electronics is Hoffer's most advanced truck-mounted cryogenic flow metering system. The design culminates from over 40 years of Hoffer experience with cryogenic fluid measurement. The full color graphical display and electronic touch screen ensure user-friendly operator interface and provide direct access to all measurement and configuration parameters. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hoffer Flow Controls, Inc.
The explosive metal welding process can be used to create bi-metal pipe transitions for applications that require a connection between vessels made of different types of metals. This type of work-piece is well suited for nuclear, maritime and cryogenic applications as well as in instances that use pressure vessels made from clad plate. Read more...More Product Announcements from SOURIAU PA&E
- Temperature range: -70C to +180C
- Interior size: 72"w X 48"d X 54"h clear usable workspace
- 30-30 remote refrigeration section
- Water cooled
- Watlow F4 programmer controller
- Watlow 97 product safeguard
- Call for more details
- Temperature range: ambient to -120F
- Interior size: 30 "w X 30 "d X 30 "h clear usable workspace
- LN2 cooled
- Watlow SD programmer controller
- Fully tested and ready for immediate shipment!!