Cryogenic freezing and cooling of foodstuffs using liquid nitrogen and carbon dioxide is a well established technology that has been enhancing food processing for many years Read more...More Product Announcements from Linde North America, Inc.
The CRYOLINE® CF is a cryogenic food cabinet freezer, suitable for small batch operations where food trolleys are manually loaded into the freezer. It provides great flexibility for a variety of food products with long or short retention times. The freezer is available in several models and sizes and can operate with nitrogen or CO2. Read more...More Product Announcements from Linde North America, Inc.
- Performance Rated Refrigeration System Utilizing Environmentally Safe R-134a Refrigerant
- 3" Non-CFC Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Self-Closing Doors
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gasket
- Cylinder Lock In Each Door
- Automatic Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Double-Pane, Tempered Hinged Glass Doors
- Adjustable Temperature Contr...
Continental Scientific Modern State-of-the-Art Styling, Performance Rated Refrigeration System Utilizing Environmentally Safe, CFC free , Refrigerants , and 3" Non-CFC Polyurethane Foam Insulation. Some features include: cam-action lift-off hinges, adjustable temperature control,s, ,casters, and more... Read more...More Product Announcements from Continental Scientific