- Dual Colour Cameras with Built in Variable, Ultra Bright LED’s
- Switch Between Front and Side View Easily
- Ingrated Colour 7″ TFT LCD Monitor
- Capture Inspections Directly onto an SD Card
- Full Onscreen Playback, or Transfer to a PC or Laptop
- 25m (82'), or Optional 45m (147') Flexible Cable.../li>
- Interchangeable Self-Leveling or Pan-and-Tilt Camera Head
- Flexible Cable 100 or 120 meters, with a Maximum Length of 150 meters Available
- To Inspect Pipes from 4" to 20" Diameter
- Waterproof to 1.5 bars (50 ft.)
- Wide Angle Field of View
- High Powered Built-in LEDs for Excellent Illumination
- Extra Durable Easy-to-Use Crawler Type Inspection System
- Highly Adjustable Design
- 5.5 Bar Waterproof Pan-and-Tilt Camera
- For Inspecting Pipes of 150mm(5.9") and Up to 1m (40")
- High-quality, Super Sensitive CMOS Image Sensor
- Front and Top camera Connectors for Different Pipe Diameters
- Wheel Sets....
Medit provides non-destructive inspection products and solutions including video borescopes, fiberscopes and pipe cameras for key power generation applications, including those for fossil fuels, nuclear energy, and renewable energy transmission and distribution. Our reliable, advanced inspection solutions, and support, enable power generation customers to maximize efficiency, minimize do... Read more...More Product Announcements from Medit
The New X-LED borescopes are affordable professional devices, with micro diameter camera heads, 2-way tip movement, clear high resolution images, multiple connection options, and quick and economic repairs. These units are designed to offer great value with a perfect price to performance ratio.
The X-LED inspection systems feature a color CMOS sensor with either a 0 degree straigh... Read more...More Product Announcements from Medit
Titan Tool - Based on its new factory-direct pricing structure, Titan Tool Supply announces discounts averaging 12% on four model TFBS-6 fiber-optic borescopes. A flexible borescope with a high resolution 17,000 element image bundle made in the USA, the FBS-6 models are an ideal choice for viewing otherwise inaccessible areas in a variety of quality control inspectio... Read more...More Product Announcements from Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
New FreedomView® LED Videoscope by Optim LLC is designed to conduct and record inspections quickly and safely. The handheld, portable device features a patented, integrated LED light source, and the unit will capture still images and streaming video. Read more...More Product Announcements from Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
The role of quality assurance in aerospace manufacture is becoming increasingly important.
These inspections require the use of borescopes allowing engineers to properly and thoroughly assess different units of an aircraft:
- Turbines and engines,
- Combustion chambers,
- Low/high pressure compressors,
- Wings, foils,
- Cells etc.
Visual inspections of engines and other hard to visualize places are an
important part of ongoing automotive maintenance. Rigid and flexible borescopes
are a great way to visually inspect engines without having to dismantle the
engine block, as they allow you to remotely visualize dark, small, and hard to
reach places. Routine inspection with a borescope will... Read more...
Turbines and generators are important pieces of machinery that need to be
properly maintained and repaired to ensure maximum service life and safety. Non
destructive remote visual inspection of turbines with a video borescope is a
cost effective and efficient way to inspect without having to disassemble a
turbine. Steam and gas turbines run at extremely high press... Read more...