ZEISS ROTOS, the new roughness sensor, enables the standard-compliant inspection of roughness and waviness on a single coordinate measuring machine for the first time. Read more...More Product Announcements from Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC
The NEX series of surface and roundness instruments allows both types of measurements to be completed with one system. SURFCOM NEX offers a single hybrid detector to measure surface texture and contour at the same time. RONDCOM NEX offers best-in-class spindle accuracy and allows optional surface roughness measurements in the horizontal, vertical and radial axes. Read more...More Product Announcements from Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC
For over fifty years, Lapmaster has been a leader in the manufacturing of industrial lapping machines and consumables. Lapmaster International now offers a complete turnkey solution for Metallographic Sample Preparation. Combining our comprehensive line of Sample Preparation Equipment and Quality Processing Consumables Read more...More Product Announcements from Lapmaster International
- Features high measuring speed, horizontal travel up to 260 mm, vertical resolution to 0.8 nm
- Designed for checking topography during multi-step grinding/polishing operations
- Backed by Mahr worldwide network for service and application support
- The XR 1 combines the portable drive units of the MarSurf M-Series units with the PC‑based evaluation software of larger MarSurf XR-Series systems
- Utilizing wireless Bluetooth technology, the XR 1 offers an affordable entry into higher-end surface metrology systems
- Features longest drive, fastest positioning and measuring speed in industry
- Innovative biomimetic probe arm design with magnetic mounting, automatic probe recognition
Inspec Inc., has many different pieces of used equipment available including Tarus and Wenzel CMMs, MicroVu Vision Systems, Affri Hardness Testers, Height Gages, Portable Arms and more. Read more...More Product Announcements from Inspec Inc.
Inspec, Inc. Scope of Accreditation and Certificate
National Association for Proficiency Testing
Why no ISO 9001 Accreditation
Read more... More Product Announcements from Inspec Inc.
The Lapmaster/LAMTech TOPOS and SPI series of Interferometers feature Grazing Incidence flatness inspection and measurement capability for ground, lapped & polished surfaces. Use of this system eliminates the need to generate a polished surface, strictly for optical flatness measurement. Ground surfaces, matte surfaces and polsihed surfaces can all be measured with one unit! Read more...More Product Announcements from Lapmaster International
Digital microscopy offers clear advantages for a wide variety of industrial quality inspections, particularly surface analyses. But what are the key criteria for successful use of digital microscopes ? READ THIS TECHNICAL ARTICLE Read more...More Product Announcements from Leica Microsystems, Inc.