The MCS system offers a wide range of aluminum profile sections plus all the connecting elements and accessories the designer could need. These modular components allow an almost infinite possibility of frames to be constructed for use in industrial machinery, guarding, storage, and display applications. Profile machining and frame construction to customer’s drawings is accomplishe... Read more...More Product Announcements from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
The Special Elements product group contains special components for:
- Discharging electrical currents
- Using the profiles as pneumatic lines, and their connections
- Safeguarding doors, guards and enclosures of all kinds
- Material flow (conveyor technology) Read more...
The Floor Elements product group comprises:
- Adjustable Feet for jigs, machines and enclosures
- Castors for apparatus, containers and other mobile applications
- Special elements for securing constructions to the floor or wall
- Transport and base plates for connecting adjustable feet and castors to various applications Read more...
The Installation Elements product group consists of simple conduits, the highly variable modular conduit system, profiles with integrated conduits, Electronic Boxes and fasteners for cables and switches. Read more...More Product Announcements from item America, LLC
DAPDU2 Double-Acting Profile Unit from Bishop Wisecarver
The DAPDU2 is built on a slotted, tough aluminum beam of one-piece construction. The beam is available in lengths to 6m, and incorporates a drive belt and two or more carriages running inside. Read more...More Product Announcements from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
HepcoMotion® MCS Aluminum Machine Framing from Bishop-Wisecarver
The aluminium components are manufactured to very close tolerances and then clear coat anodized - this ensures that frames are both accurate and corrosion resistant. Accessories include handles, feet, hinges, sliders and panel fixings. Read more...More Product Announcements from Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation