The future belongs to adhesives and sealants that offer the combination of strength and elasticity needed for a broad range of challenging applications. To meet the needs of this product class, WACKER has developed innovative hybrid polymers: GENIOSIL® STP-E: Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
- High moisture and impact resistance
- Low blooming
- Temperature resistance up to 300°F
- Excellent gap filling capabilities
- Fast cure even at low temperatures
- Good UV resistance
- High performance on a variety of substrates
- Gel consistency prevents adhesive flow, even on vertical surfaces.
- Gap filling up to 0.02 in (5 mm)
- Temperature and moisture resistance
- High viscosity (thixotropic)
- Suited to wide variety of substrates
- Fast fixture at room temperature
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good resistance to peel and impact loads
So strong, versatile and durable, the bonding possibilities are limitless. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Tough enough to haul a freight train with 3 grams and 1 hour of cure! Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
Fast-curing SEMICOSIL® 811 silicone adhesive sealant. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
Building and Assembling Just Got Easier with… LOCTITE POWER GRAB INSTANT HOLD & 9X the STRENGTH Over Traditional Adhesives this adhesive goes on white and dries clear… Providing flawless results... Read more...More Product Announcements from R. S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Adhesives produce better performing and aesthetically pleasing vehicles with smooth surfaces that provide lower air resistance, lighter weight and better crash ratings due to the adhesives ability to act as a buffer for impact energy. LORD Corporation develops multiple adhesives for manufacturing truck bodies. These products will improve cycle times, increase service life and throughput... Read more...More Product Announcements from Ellsworth Adhesives
Aerospace engineers are continuously looking for new ways to develop a lighter, more efficient aircraft while keeping strength, durability and manufacturing costs intact. Read more...More Product Announcements from Ellsworth Adhesives