- ready gunnability at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- low shrinkage during vulcanization
- flexible at low (-40 °C) and high temperatures (+150 °C)
- low-modulus: better adhesion and higher safety
- rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free
- adheres excell... Read more...
SEMICOSIL® products are customized to the individual requirements of electronic parts, circuit boards and hybrid elements, and the associated manufacturing processes. They can be fully automatically processed in mixing and metering units, and are thus ideal for cost-effective mass production. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
Features of SEMICOSIL® 961 TC
• High dispensing speed for fast cycle times
• Low volatile content
• UL 94 V-0 rating (tested at WACKER)
• Constant properties between -50 °C and +180 °C
• High dielectric strength Read more...
Encapsulation has proved ideal for partial or complete covering of chips, hybrid circuits, and power semiconductor modules. WACKER SilGel® 612 is a soft gel to be used for sensitive devices, such as wire-bonded ICs. This gel safeguards functions even under temperature extremes or strong vibration. The crystal clear silicone gel vulcanizes at room temperature. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.
LOCTITE® PC 7350™, a premium rubber repair compound designed for conveyor belts and other rubber parts, is fast curing and self-leveling – making it an excellent choice for on-site repairs. Offering outstanding adhesion and abrasion resistance, repairs will have the same durability and flexibility as the rubber, increasing reliability and overall efficiency. Additional ap... Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
SEMICOSIL® 949 UV A/B is a pourable, additioncuring, 2-part silicone rubber of low viscosity that cures extremely fast after activation by UV light exposure to a soft silicone elastomer. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wacker Chemical Corp.