- Extreme Hardness
- Very Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Resistance to High Temperature
- High Chemical Purity
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Extensive Optical Transmission from Ultra-Violet to Infra-Red
- Excellent Electrical Insulation Qualities
- Remarkable Stability Under Atomic Bombardment
AGC Chemicals Introduces SUNSPERA™ Fine Silica for Catalyst Support at 2015 InformEx Show Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc. offers a complete line of 96% amorphous silica products designed for use where protection from molten metal or weld splatter is required, and for engineered thermal insulation systems.
Learn More Read more...More Product Announcements from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
From raw materials to production equipment, fused quartz ware is integral to quality and productivity in the semiconductor industry.
Physical properties such as hardness, chemical purity, resistance to high temperatures and - corrosion, and electrical insulation make structures composed of fused quartz ideal. Read more...More Product Announcements from Technical Glass Products, Inc. - OH