Our fluoroproducts are smarter than ever.
Give us your biggest challenge! Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
In the unlikely event that none of our range of products suit your requirements, we can develop resins and compounds for your application. Read more...More Product Announcements from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
- Continuous use temperature of 150 °C
- Nonflammable material conforming to UL Standard 94V-0
- Show excellent chemical resistance to inorganic acids/bases and organic solvents
- FDA-compliant for Food Contact Notification (FCN) number 481
- Can be cross-linked with electron beam for increased toughness
Gabriel Phenoxies, Inc. is the world's only authorized source of Phenoxy Resins - tough, clear and flexible thermoplastic chemicals with high cohesive strength and good impact resistance. Phenoxy Resins were recently acquired by Gabriel from InChem Corp. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
Low thermal conductivity ensures maximum comfort in summer Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
New Ultra Heat-Resistant Grade from AGC Chemicals, the World's No. 1 in ETFE Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Used over a range of temperatures (-200 °C to 260 °C)
- Low smoke and flame characteristic conforming to UL 94V-0
- Weather and aging resistance
- Chemically stable material not attacked by most chemicals
- Low friction and non-stick characteristics
- Available in 1/8” pellets
Henkel's Hysol Electronics Molding Compounds are designed for both automolds and conventional molds. They are able to protect such passive components as ceramic and Tantalum (Ta) capacitors and resistors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Electronics
Copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and a perfluorinated vinyl ether, Fluon® PFA Resins can be used over a wide range of temperatures from extremely low to high (-200 °C to 260 °C) without losing excellent chemical, electrical, mechanical and surface properties. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.