Versamid® resins are reactive polyamide resins designed for use with solid or liquid epoxy resins to provide tough, chemical-resistant, thermoset coating applications that cure at room temperature. These materials also find use in adhesive applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Gabriel Performance Products, LLC
Low thermal conductivity ensures maximum comfort in summer Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
New Ultra Heat-Resistant Grade from AGC Chemicals, the World's No. 1 in ETFE Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Used over a range of temperatures (-200 °C to 260 °C)
- Low smoke and flame characteristic conforming to UL 94V-0
- Weather and aging resistance
- Chemically stable material not attacked by most chemicals
- Low friction and non-stick characteristics
- Available in 1/8” pellets
Henkel's Hysol Electronics Molding Compounds are designed for both automolds and conventional molds. They are able to protect such passive components as ceramic and Tantalum (Ta) capacitors and resistors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henkel Corporation - Electronics
Copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and a perfluorinated vinyl ether, Fluon® PFA Resins can be used over a wide range of temperatures from extremely low to high (-200 °C to 260 °C) without losing excellent chemical, electrical, mechanical and surface properties. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Outstanding UV light, chemical, and corrosion resistance
- Excellent weather resistance compared to conventional topcoats
- Long-lasting color and gloss retention
- Soluble in common solvents and compatible with water
- Curable at room temperature or elevated temperature
- Wide range of resin types for almost any coating market segment
Wire and cable coatings made from Fluon®Melt Processable Compounds offer superb surface finish and can be customized for color. Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Fluon AH-ETFE Compounded in the USA and Formulated to your Specifications.
AGC Fluorocompounds Group has developed the next generation of non-conductive and anti-static compounds made with our Fluon ETFE based on the needs of our customers and OEMs.
Improved adhesion, excellent conductivity levels, high temperature performance and a reliable supply chain are part of the val... Read more...More Product Announcements from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.