These chemical gauge guards should be utilized to isolate and protect pressure or vacuum instruments used on ultra-pure or highly corrosive fluid lines. They can be confidently used with liquids such as demineralized water, sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and caustics. Use caution with chlorine applications and consult factory for recommendations.
Utilization of Plast-O-Matic g... Read more...More Product Announcements from U.S. Plastic Corporation
Hudson Technologies manufactures custom flat and corrugated metal diaphragms (rings and solids) from prototypes through high volume production. Read more...More Product Announcements from Hudson Technologies
- Offers an inexpensive initial investment.
- Reduces instrument failures.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Eliminates the expense of special alloy instruments.
- Choice of various thermoplastic materials assures maximum process compatibility.
- Every single Gauge Guard is individually inspected and hand tested.