- Longer Life: resists rapid deterioration under temperature extremes from -40° F to 120° F
- Precisely compounded to ensure repeatable part performance
- Proprietary molding process results in a finished product with excellent quality and consistency
- Longer life: resists rapid deterioration under temperature extremes from -5° F to 200° F
- Precisely formulated to ensure repeatable part performance
- Molding process results in a finished product with excellent quality and consistency
Increase uptime and service life with Dynatect’s superior wear components, formulated with a patented urethane with superior abrasion resistance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Dynatect Manufacturing, Inc.
Dynaglide® is part of a series of specially formulated PTFE friction and wear reducing coating material for industry’s most demanding applications.
These high performance tapes are used to Lower Friction and Reduce Wear. They are based on PTFE and UHMW-PE bearing and seal compounds. Read more...
Wear strips and guides complement modular belts, conveyor chains and timing belts in order to improve performance, and to reduce maintenance of roller chains, V-belts, and flat and round belts.
• Guides ensure roller chains, timing belts, flat belts, round belts and V-belts run smoothly
• Guides ensure plastic chains track properly on straight and... Read more...