Our latest six-axis positioning stage design consists of three rotary motors, with encoders, each mounted to three independently moving linear axis. It is ideal for applications that require independent multiple motions on a single travel plane. Read more...More Product Announcements from H2W Technologies
Motion is used in a wide variety of commercial, industrial and academic tasks from inspection and assembly to material handling and dispensing. Many commercial and industrial projects require reduced time-to-market cycles while minimizing development and production costs. Read more...More Product Announcements from Primatics, Inc.
The VULCANO XYZ3TH platform is made up of the standard Vulcano XY outfitted with the Z3TH combined module. This 4 degrees of freedom module, provides 364° Theta rotation, double Z-axes, a coarse one for wafer loading and unloading, and a fine one for focus adjustment, as well as a Tip and Tilt correction over ±0.1°. Read more...More Product Announcements from ETEL S.A.
The LSS-012-12-060-XY-01A-M is a revolutionary new series of low profile linear stepper XY positioning stage that integrates an absolute linear encoder into the single-axis linear stepper motor stage to operate the linear stepper motor as a 2-phase brushless linear motor, when coupled with state-of-the-art motion control electronics package provided by H2W. Read more...More Product Announcements from H2W Technologies
H2W introduces a fully vacuum compatible four axis positioning gantry (XYθZ). The XY axes are driven by brushless linear motor DR Positioning Stages. The θ axis is a worm gear stage that is driven by a rotary stepper motor under closed loop control in conjunction with an arc-segmented linear encoder. The Z axis linear motion is achieved by using a voice coil positioning stage. Read more...More Product Announcements from H2W Technologies
- From 3-6 axes of precision motion
- Proven reliability for 24/7 manufacturing
- Noncontact, direct-drive for all axes enabling high-throughput alignment
- 2 nm linear and 0.05 μrad rotary minimum incremental motion
- Powerful controls with standard scanning algorithms and virtual pivot-p...
- Six-degree-of-freedom positioning with linear travels to 110 mm and angular travels to 40°
- Precision design with guaranteed positioning accuracy specifications
- Minimum incremental motion to 20 nm in XYZ and 0.02 μrad in θxθyθz
- Flexible configurations and customization
- Vacuum preparation available
Motorized ball screw XYZ systems for many automation applications including pick and place, assembly, test and inspection, dispensing stations. Read more...More Product Announcements from IntelLiDrives, Inc.
Multi-axes XY-Z-Theta Gantry system integrates long stroke precision motorized ball screw actuators BSMA Series with LSZW-PSR150 Lift-Rotary stage. Read more...More Product Announcements from IntelLiDrives, Inc.