This special belting is used to transport uncured rubber in the manufacturing process of tires and other rubber products. The belt has a smooth, shiny silicone coating over a cotton core to ensure that uncured rubber will not stick to the belt when being transported. The silicone coating also protects against contamination from the belt.
Belting is offered in bulk on rolls so that... Read more...More Product Announcements from Fenner Precision
- Solid elastic urethane.
- Thicknesses: .031", .063", .094", .125", .313" (.8mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4mm)
- Any width up to 36" (914mm) for .031" and .062" thick
- Any width up 18" (457mm) for .094" and .125" thick
- Our .313" (8mm) thick belt is .401" (10.2mm) wide and has round edges.
- Any length above 3.5" (89mm)
We can offer you the most suitable product for every application: from solid wood processing to board and panel manufacturing, to production lines for all types of engineered wood products. Read more...More Product Announcements from Habasit America
Combinations of wide elastic belts can move heavier loads. Flat belts have much more surface contact area than round belts so slipping is virtually eliminated. Dura-belt flat belts do not need belt tensioners. Available in any width up to 12" (305mm) Read more...More Product Announcements from Dura-Belt, Inc.