'JXL' torsionally resilient couplings, of pin and bush design, comprise two fully machined steel flanges which are coupled via a series of drive pins and 'hytrel' flexible elements. The elements absorb shock loads and dampen vibration. The couplings do not produce static and do not sustain burning. Maximum shaft diameters up to 400mm with torques of 300,000Nm and speeds up to 11,000... Read more...More Product Announcements from jbj Techniques Limited
Tyre Couplings with a flexible body that compensates misalignment and protects other components in the transmission system. UNE-FLEX tyre couplings can be produced in accordance with the requirements of regulation 94/9/CE (ATEX 95) of a group ll device, category 2G or 2D (zone 1) and temperature class T4.
The fundamental element of the tyre coupling is a neoprene rubb... Read more...More Product Announcements from jbj Techniques Limited
ROTEX® couplings are characterized by small dimensions, low weight and low mass moments of inertia yet transmit high torques. Running quality and service life of the coupling are improved by accurate all-over machining. Their application is ideal for transmitting torque while damping torsional vibrations and absorbing shocks produced by the uneven operation of certain prim... Read more...More Product Announcements from KTR Corporation
- Double cardanic curved-tooth gear coupling®
- For all applications in the range of machinery and hydraulics
- With sleeves made from carbon fiber strengthened polyamide
- No electrostatic charge of the nylon sleeves
- Protection against friction and shock sparks dependent on design
- Wide range with finish bores H7 and keyway...
- Cam geometry consists of conductive and high-strength plastics
- Reduced Maintenance in hazardous areas
- Failsafe and non-sparking
- Material of hub base: steel, aluminium, others
- Axial plug-in
- Compact design
- Double-cardanic design for high shaft misalignments with low restoring forces possible
These couplings use the same principle as our FLEXIMITE™ flexible disc couplings we've been making since 1951, but made of one piece of aluminum for lower cost. They deliver performance far superior to slotted beam couplings. Low Wind-Up (without high bearing loads), low inertia, zero backlash, uniform velocity - superior values to give you superior motion control performance . Read more...More Product Announcements from Renbrandt, Inc.