SKF has launched a range of disc couplings that offer cost-effective, lubrication-free service in medium to high torque applications that require torsional rigidity. The SKF Disc Coupling has a capacity range up to 178 kNm in a variety of configurations-includ
SKF offers an extensive range of standard and customized couplings engineered for high performance and reliability in power transmission applications. A wide variety of coupling types combined with a wide range of sizes and bores equips users with ideal solutions to mechanically connect two rotating shafts and transmit power from one shaft to the other. Read more...More Product Announcements from SKF/North America
Torsionally flexible and resilient - vibration reduction up to 30%, plus cushion shock loads safeguard driving and driven equipment. Read more...More Product Announcements from jbj Techniques Limited
A wide variety of superior disc coupling products in models designed to meet the application needs of today’s worldwide power transmission market.
These disc packs are manufactured using high grade stainless steel (AISI-301), ensuring high strength, high endurance to fatigue, and resistance to most environmental conditions.
These disc couplings utilize unitised disc pac... Read more...
'JXL' torsionally resilient couplings, of pin and bush design, comprise two fully machined steel flanges which are coupled via a series of drive pins and 'hytrel' flexible elements. The elements absorb shock loads and dampen vibration. The couplings do not produce static and do not sustain burning. Maximum shaft diameters up to 400mm with torques of 300,000Nm and speeds up to 11,000... Read more...More Product Announcements from jbj Techniques Limited
Tyre Couplings with a flexible body that compensates misalignment and protects other components in the transmission system. UNE-FLEX tyre couplings can be produced in accordance with the requirements of regulation 94/9/CE (ATEX 95) of a group ll device, category 2G or 2D (zone 1) and temperature class T4.
The fundamental element of the tyre coupling is a neoprene rubb... Read more...More Product Announcements from jbj Techniques Limited
- Double cardanic curved-tooth gear coupling®
- For all applications in the range of machinery and hydraulics
- With sleeves made from carbon fiber strengthened polyamide
- No electrostatic charge of the nylon sleeves
- Protection against friction and shock sparks dependent on design
- Wide range with finish bores H7 and keyway...
- Cam geometry consists of conductive and high-strength plastics
- Reduced Maintenance in hazardous areas
- Failsafe and non-sparking
- Material of hub base: steel, aluminium, others
- Axial plug-in
- Compact design
- Double-cardanic design for high shaft misalignments with low restoring forces possible