Aeroflex RCTS-002HQ Features:
- Semi-automated Test System
- Full functional testing and troubleshooting
- Capability to test in: the VHF, UHF frequency bands; AM and FM modulation waveforms; and MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
Noise Com UFX7911 Features:
- Output: White Gaussian noise
- Attenuator: 0 to 127 dB in 1 dB steps
- 0 to 79 dB above 2 GHz
- Control: Local and IEEE-488
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Typical VSWR: 1:5:1
- Standard Output Connector:
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
The Series 1000 Oscillator/Demodulators provide complete electrical support for AC LVDTs. Working from an unregulated DC input, the modules generate a stable sinusoidal excitation voltage for the transducer. The LVDT's secondary voltages are converted into DC voltage by the module's phase sensitive demodulator. Read more...More Product Announcements from Trans-Tek, Inc.
Noise generators (circuits that produces electrical noise) are used to test signals for measuring noise figure, frequency response, and other parameters. New and used noise test kits are available for rent, lease or purchase from Electro Rent.
Electro Rent Corporation offers its customers alternative ways to meet their test and measurement equipment needs. We have almost 50... Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Rent Corporation