This solar energy producer uses hot oil and heat exchangers to heat various process materials in the manufacture of polysilicon for solar applications. The company’s large, gas fired hot-oil system, however, did not meet new state emission standards. Upgrading to low-emission gas burners was not an option, however, due to high costs and impact on production. With the state deadline... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
• Custom fabricated, skid packaged circulation heaters and integral controls pre-piped,pre-wired and mounted on a drip proof base
• Horizontal or vertical mounting, multiple chambers, portable carts and circulation pumps are among the many options available Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
The majority of HEAT products are customized to fit your specific process requirements.
We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Hot oil systems are used with ovens by circulating a hot liquid through coils or plates inside the oven. A circulating fan moves air over the coils and around the oven to maintain a precise heat inside the oven unit.
In addition to the fluid system, an air circulation heater, or air duct heater can be used to heat the air before supplying hot air into the oven. Read more...
- Stainless steel sheathed elements
- TEMA type baffles provide increased heat transfer and structural support
- High temperature insulation with aluminum jacketing
- Air bleed and drain ports
- High strength steel bolting
- Stainless steel spiral wound gasket
- ASME code design and stamp available
- Custom designed for your app...
Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. manufactures custom Circulation Heaters to match your specifications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.