An expansion at a rock salt manufacturing facility in Utah added two 350 gallon tanks for two oils used in the process. One is a lightweight oil, the other a thick, viscous heavy F300 oil; both needed to be maintained at 170° F (77°C) via recirculating pumps. Both oils arrive at the plant via railcar at 400° F (204°C)
The liquid is piped... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
Chromalox versaTHERM circulation heaters can boost water or oil temperature anywhere in a distribution system or application. Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
• Custom fabricated, skid packaged circulation heaters and integral controls pre-piped,pre-wired and mounted on a drip proof base
• Horizontal or vertical mounting, multiple chambers, portable carts and circulation pumps are among the many options available Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Bring your application challenge to us. Our engineers will custom design the right product to meet your needs. With more than 700,000 top-level drawings on file, we will customize an existing product or design, or manufacture a new one to fit your needs. Our goal is to provide the right solution for you. Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
The majority of HEAT products are customized to fit your specific process requirements.
We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Hot oil systems are used with ovens by circulating a hot liquid through coils or plates inside the oven. A circulating fan moves air over the coils and around the oven to maintain a precise heat inside the oven unit.
In addition to the fluid system, an air circulation heater, or air duct heater can be used to heat the air before supplying hot air into the oven. Read more...
- Stainless steel sheathed elements
- TEMA type baffles provide increased heat transfer and structural support
- High temperature insulation with aluminum jacketing
- Air bleed and drain ports
- High strength steel bolting
- Stainless steel spiral wound gasket
- ASME code design and stamp available
- Custom designed for your app...
Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. manufactures custom Circulation Heaters to match your specifications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.