Circulation heaters, frequently referred to as in-line heaters, are best suited for industrial thermal fluid systems. WATTCO's circulation heaters are designed for maximum efficiency. Their structure consists of a flange or a screw-plug immersion heater fitted securely into a heating tank or chamber. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wattco
Oil Filling of Engines on Assembly Line
Heating & Temperature Control Applications for Engine Oil Filling Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Chromalox, a leader in advanced thermal technologies, announced the introduction of their newest circulation heater product with the new CCX model line. The CCX is uniquely designed to handle high pressure applications up to 7500 psi (517 bar). The heating elements are directly set in an aluminum casting, which allows efficient heat transfer. In addition, the process media are completely... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
- Stainless steel sheathed elements
- TEMA type baffles provide increased heat transfer and structural support
- High temperature insulation with aluminum jacketing
- Air bleed and drain ports
- High strength steel bolting
- Stainless steel spiral wound gasket
- ASME code design and stamp available
- Custom designed for your app...
The Challenge: An old-fashioned flame-type 80-gallon water heater could not maintain 750 degree F water temperature to allow quick dissolution of lime in the softening process. A water meter and globe valve were the only controls and they were not adequate for the job. The old heater ran continuously and still could not keep up the 150 degree F temperature demand. It also presente... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
Heat mildly corrosive solutions (pH5 to pH9) using stainless elements and a passivated stainless pipe body. Low watt density INCOLOY® sheath elements coupled with a passivated Stainless Steel pipe body provides long service life when heating highly corrosive solutions, oils, and gases. INCOLOY® elements and a Stainless Steel vessel enhance safe operation to nearly 1400°F outl... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
TFS has experience in a vast range of heating applications in all industries. Here are examples of many applications where thermal fluid may be utilized. If your application does not happen to be listed here, do not hesitate to contact us as we can develop a custom solution for almost all indirect heating requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.
• Custom fabricated, skid packaged circulation heaters and integral controls pre-piped,pre-wired and mounted on a drip proof base
• Horizontal or vertical mounting, multiple chambers, portable carts and circulation pumps are among the many options available Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
The majority of HEAT products are customized to fit your specific process requirements.
We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.