- Stainless steel sheathed elements
- TEMA type baffles provide increased heat transfer and structural support
- High temperature insulation with aluminum jacketing
- Air bleed and drain ports
- High strength steel bolting
- Stainless steel spiral wound gasket
- ASME code design and stamp available
- Custom designed for your app...
The Challenge: An old-fashioned flame-type 80-gallon water heater could not maintain 750 degree F water temperature to allow quick dissolution of lime in the softening process. A water meter and globe valve were the only controls and they were not adequate for the job. The old heater ran continuously and still could not keep up the 150 degree F temperature demand. It also presente... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
Heat mildly corrosive solutions (pH5 to pH9) using stainless elements and a passivated stainless pipe body. Low watt density INCOLOY® sheath elements coupled with a passivated Stainless Steel pipe body provides long service life when heating highly corrosive solutions, oils, and gases. INCOLOY® elements and a Stainless Steel vessel enhance safe operation to nearly 1400°F outl... Read more...More Product Announcements from Chromalox
TFS has experience in a vast range of heating applications in all industries. Here are examples of many applications where thermal fluid may be utilized. If your application does not happen to be listed here, do not hesitate to contact us as we can develop a custom solution for almost all indirect heating requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.
• Custom fabricated, skid packaged circulation heaters and integral controls pre-piped,pre-wired and mounted on a drip proof base
• Horizontal or vertical mounting, multiple chambers, portable carts and circulation pumps are among the many options available Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
The majority of HEAT products are customized to fit your specific process requirements.
We are experts in custom designing equipment and quality manufacturing. Our entire staff and facility is dedicated specifically to this purpose. Read more...More Product Announcements from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Hot oil systems are used with ovens by circulating a hot liquid through coils or plates inside the oven. A circulating fan moves air over the coils and around the oven to maintain a precise heat inside the oven unit.
In addition to the fluid system, an air circulation heater, or air duct heater can be used to heat the air before supplying hot air into the oven. Read more...
Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc. manufactures custom Circulation Heaters to match your specifications. Read more...More Product Announcements from Thermal Fluid Systems, Inc.