An ACS Valves rotary airlock will immediately bring tangible operating advantages to a dry bulk material handling or dust collection application. The precision casting, CNC machining, and tight final assembly tolerances of ACS rotary airlock valves ensure minimal air leakage and low effective pressure drop between areas of differing air pressure. Read more...More Product Announcements from ACS Valves
- For extremely high-volume material handling applications where short-length screw conveyors or conventional rotary valve material handling capacities are not sufficient.
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy, prevents housing distortion.
- 304 or 316 stainless steel valve housing, cast in North America, ensures superior housing solidification and metallurgy; eliminates pits and dimples where contaminants could accumulate.
- Product contact surfaces of the housing, and all rotor surfaces, are a No. 4 finish.
- Tool-less, single-step access to rotor and internal surfaces; simplifying cleaning, vali...
- Pre-fit Performance™ housings provide all of the in-use advantages built into every ACS valve, plus the assurance of precise alignment and fast installation when replacing competitive valves.
- Available in 3 heights, from 12"H to 18 1/4"H; and 3 flange sizes from 7 5/8"H to 11 1/4"H.
Available in seven models with feed rates from 1 to 550 cu. ft/hr. (larger sizes available), Better-Weigh® Feeders are designed to provide highly accurate gravimetric feeding of dry bulk materials in either batch or continuous mode depending upon the arrangement of the feeder’s control electronics.
The Rotoscoop Airlock Feeder is specially designed to handle wet, sticky materials such as filter cakes, wet crystals or powders, pastes, and sludges. This feeder solves the problems caused by wet, sticky feeds plugging the feeder. Read more...More Product Announcements from Wyssmont Company, Inc.
The Wyssmont Rotoscoop Airlock Feeder is specially designed to handle wet,
sticky materials such as filter cakes, wet crystals or powders, pastes, and
sludges. Read more...
NEW 4/C BROCHURE PROVIDES OVERVIEW OF METALFAB’S COMPREHENSIVE LINEUP OF DRY SOLIDS PROCESSING EQUIPMENT, INTEGRATED SYSTEMS AND SUBSYSTEMS, SPECIALTY FABRICATION, AND RELATED SERVICES Read more...More Product Announcements from Metalfab, Inc.
Complete Weigh Batching and Blending systems deliver virtually any bulk material from any upstream source, weigh batch and blend single or multiple ingredients, and deliver the batch to any downstream destination -- automatically. Read more...More Product Announcements from Flexicon Corporation
The accurate and dependable feeding of materials within a process ensures end-product consistency, enhances systemic reliability and ensures economic returns for overall production. Ensure accurate and precise feeder accuracy for your system with Eastern Instruments' line of gravimetric feeders, perfect for virtually any bulk solid. Read more...More Product Announcements from Eastern Instruments