- Are overmolded diodes (SMF, SXF families) hermetically sealed?
- Maximum Storage and Operating Temperature
- Using parallel resistors and capacitors across diodes
- Dimensions - nominal, max., and min.
- MTBF for MD90FF18 and similar diodes
- Space level diodes
- Mounting K25UF epoxy diode...
Rated at 16kV, 10mA, the M160UFG is a hermetically sealed high voltage diode. The fast recovery time and 16kV blocking voltage makes it useful in high voltage running at 50kHz and higher.
The diodes are hermetically sealed, small, and extremely reliable.
All devices are 100% tested.
Electrical specifications include 16kV, 10mA, 100ns, and low junction capacitance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Voltage Multipliers, Inc.