FCI ST100 Flare Gas Flow Meter with VeriCal System eliminates high cost of meter calibration verification and is ideal for flare gas monitoring on offshore platforms and other hard to access production sites. Read more...More Product Announcements from Fluid Components Intl. (FCI)
Macnaughts Oval Gear small footprint advantages allow for challenging installation solutions with high accuracy ( .5% ) and repeatability ( .03% ) Read more...More Product Announcements from Macnaught USA, Inc.
RH20 and EF10 (semi-portable). Well-suited for checking installed meters, leakage determination, network analysis and flow survey. Read more...More Product Announcements from Spire Metering Technology
- RH20 Portable clamp-on flow meter. Ideal for flow balancing and general flow survey
- RH40 Handheld BTU meter, the most compact BTU meter on the market. Ideal for flow and thermal energy survey as well as meter verification
- EF10 Non-intrusive clamp-on flow meter for long-term flow monitoring
- 280T BTU meter for residential and commercial building heat...
View the latest Macnaught Positive Displacement Oval Gear Flowmeter Datasheet Read more...More Product Announcements from Macnaught USA, Inc.
Macnaught's latest innovation, the MX-SERIES family of flowmeters offers flexibility and robust design for superior Positive Displacement Oval Gear Flowmeter performance and reliability.
The MX design is the brainchild of Macnaught's Research and Development team. It was developed to provide engineers and installers with enhanced flexibility and reliability.
Quick turnaroun... Read more...More Product Announcements from Macnaught USA, Inc.
- Separate Analog Outputs (0-5 or 0-10V selectable) for temperature and flow
- Programmable SPDT switch, 30VAC/VDC, 1A
- New! Volume Totalizer function
- Turbulent Flow Display (FCI)
- 8 - 28VDC Supply required (external source, AC power adapter cable or connection to eDart)
- Vortex Shedding Technology
- Flow rate in gallons or liters...
Tracer®vm Electronic Flowmeter with User Interface employs reliable vortex shedding technology to monitor liquid flow rate and temperature. The newly designed control circuit provides programmable switch set points for high or low flow or temperature and turbulent flow rate (FCI Technology). Analog Outputs for flow and temperature are selectable: 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 Volts, for connecti... Read more...More Product Announcements from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
TRACER® Electronic Flowmeter
With FCI (Flow Characteristic Indicator) Technology
Measures liquid flow rate, temperature, calculates BTU's per minute, and Turbulent Flow. The highly-visible display is configured via the sealed push buttons and user-friendly menus. Read more...
Flare and combustor gas measurement is a challenging application because each well has its unique and constantly changing characteristics that include depth, temperature, pressure, flow rate, soot content, and varying gas composition. Sierra Instruments' advanced QuadraTherm 640i Thermal Mass Flow Meters offer a more reliable solution than turbine meters and orifice plates. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sierra Instruments, Inc.