Detcon Model RD-64X is a read-only remote display unit designed to monitor real time status of a wide range of gas detection sensors and controllers. The 64-channel system is now being delivered in place of Detcon's 32-channel Model RD-32X. Like its predecessor, communication is via RS-485 Modbus™ RTU protocol. Read more...More Product Announcements from IST Group
Sentry IT Infrared (IR) Combustible Gas Sensor Module, 5100-28-IT, monitors combustible gases such as methane, propane, and others to detect and alarm users when gases reach between 0 to 100% lower explosive limit (LEL) concentrations. Part of our "smart" Sentry IT fire and gas solutions line. Read more...More Product Announcements from Sierra Monitor Corporation
- Globally approved and Certified SIL 2 Capable for all gas types
- Explosion-proof 316 stainless steel housing
- Superior false alarm discrimination
- Minimum maintenance required
- No routine calibration required
- Not affected by poisoning
- Fail-safe operation
The Model S4100C Intelligent Sensor from General Monitors is a microprocessor-based transmitter with integral three-digit readout. It is designed to measure and display concentrations of combustible gases in the 0-100% LEL range, but will continue to display concentrations up to 120% LEL. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
The Model S4000CH Intelligent Sensor is a microprocessor- based transmitter designed for use with General Monitors' catalytic bead sensors. The unit features one person calibration and can virtually self-calibrate by simply activating a magnetic switch and applying gas. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
The Incus is an advanced gas leak detection system utilizing four ultra-sensitve acoustic sensors which constantly monitor wide areas, in virtually any environmental conditions, for ultrasound generated from the release of pressurized gas. Instant Response - Never Requires Calibration - Sensors Never Expire! Read more...More Product Announcements from Rosemount Analytical
The advanced IR400 Combustible Gas Detector from General Monitors sets a new industry standard as the first combustible point infrared (IR) ethylene monitor to achieve dual FM and CSA performance verification, meeting FM 6310, FM 6320 and CSA C22.2 requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.
- A 2 wire in-line oxygen transmitter
- 4-20mA output
- Display: 6 digit alphanumeric with bar graph
- 5 ranges offered: 0-100ppm, 0-1000ppm, 0-10000ppm, 0-1%, 0-25%
- Oxygen sensor: a micro fuel cell
- Easy, accessible potentiometer for one point field calibrations
- Integrated oxygen sampling system
- Right angle display O2 transmitter
- Panel size 15in (38.1cm) square
- Many measuring ranges available
- Options: pump and AC/DC power supply
The S4000TH Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector from General Monitors is designed to protect people, equipment, and plants from the dangers of hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and features the HART® communication protocol for ease of field communications. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Monitors, Inc.