The 2852-PCD sensor monitors the capacitance field in front of the sensor plate. The sensing plate forms part of the chute or hopper wall to sense the product within. The increased presence of product in front of the sensor due to a plugging condition increases the capacitance field and initiates an alarm. Read more...More Product Announcements from Arjay Engineering Ltd.
- flush mount sensor forms part of the chute wall
- remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- Sensor available Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Locations
- high erosion resistant polyethylene resists wear
- capacitance technology responds to all types of bulk materials
- capacitance technology responds to any material type
- no mo...