CRS39 is a high performance, ultra-low noise MEMS gyro from Silicon Sensing which offers Fibre Optic Gyro levels of performance. The unit is optimised for low angular rate applications where low noise, angle random walk and bias instability are of critical importance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Silicon Sensing Systems
Rieker Inc Advanced RDI Digital LCD Inclinometers:
- angle monitoring & early tilt warning system
- Analog 0-5V, RS232, 4 switch outputs
- Single or Dual Axis
- LCD Display, 0.1º or 0.01º Resolution
- Up to ±70º Measuring Range
- Semi-custom-multiple options
- Remote packages including Wireless!
Rieker Inc's industry leading 4120 "ball in tube" Boom Angle Indicator (or inclinometer)
- now available in a highly visible backlit model for
- increased visibility
- available in right and left hand versions
- OSHA Compliant Standard
1926.550 Cranes and Derricks
RDSR3-BA-09 Digital Boom Angle Indicator:
- LCD Display Box, 0.1º Resolution
- Audible (buzzer) & Visual warnings (LED's, field adjustable trip settings)
- Single Axis measurement-10/+90º
- Rugged Remote Sensor Box, ALL-weather
2056 Dual Scale Inclinometer with 2 scales 2 ranges. The Upper Scale: accurate 1º readings - platform leveling. The Bottom Scale: 5º readings in a ±60º. Comes in Rugged white or black acrylic. Raised hot stamped markings - Read from 12ft. Read more...More Product Announcements from Rieker, Inc.
Backlit Inclinometers From Rieker - When Low Light or Night Visibility Must Be Maintained. These highly visible backlit models were specifically developed for fire trucks, however, these are well suited for any industry when instrumentation must be visible in low light or night operation. Available in single piece and OEM volumes alike. Read more...More Product Announcements from Rieker, Inc.
Rieker Inc introduces the H5 Series: a rugged new line of liquid capacitive inclinometers for measuring tilt in reference to gravity. The H5 Series of Inclinometers provides both Analog 0-5V and 0-10V output or a Digital Serial (RS232) output in ranges up to ±90º. Read more...More Product Announcements from Rieker, Inc.