Keysight Agilent HP N5162A Features:
- Signal Characteristics
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- >+23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator
- W-CDMA dynamic range: typically ≤-73 dBc at +5 dBm output power
- ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mo
Instek GSP-9300 Features:
- Frequency Range: 9kHz-3GHz
- High Frequency Stability: 0.025ppm
- 3dB RBW: 1Hz-1MHz
- 6dB EMI Filter:200Hz,9kHz,120kHz,1MHz
- Sweep Time up to 307us
- Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz @ 1GHz, 10kHz Offset
Keysight Agilent HP 81130A Features:
- 400/660 MHz single- or dual-channel Pulse Data Generator.
- 400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (Keysight Agilent HP 81131A) OR
- 660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (Keysight Agilent HP 81132A)
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Precision timing model: Segmentabel memory / 64 kbit per cha...
The TSG4100A Series RF Vector Signal Generator offers mid-range performance and up to 200 MHz modulation bandwidth at an entry-level RF signal generator price. Read more...More Product Announcements from RS Components, Ltd.
Tektronix TSG4106A E1 Features:
- 6GHz frequency range
- Opt. E1 installs OCXO time base and GPIB
- +/- 0.3 dB Amplitude Accuracy
- -113 dBc/Hz phase noise
- AM, FM, PM and ΦM
- 12 pounds (5.6 kg)
State-of-the-Art Digital Delay/Pulse Generator BNC Model 575 is available in three versions (two, four and eight channels) and with several options/features not found on competitively-priced products. Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.