Our Models 1200A Sweep/Function Generator and Model 4402B RC Oscillator are ideally suited for a wide choice of applications that include engineering schools and universities, laboratory design, response testing of amplifier and filter networks, production line testing, radio repair service, plus general testing and measurement. Read more...More Product Announcements from Krohn-Hite Corporation
The Series 1000 Oscillator/Demodulators provide complete electrical support for AC LVDTs. Working from an unregulated DC input, the modules generate a stable sinusoidal excitation voltage for the transducer. The LVDT's secondary voltages are converted into DC voltage by the module's phase sensitive demodulator. Read more...More Product Announcements from Trans-Tek, Inc.
Keysight Agilent HP N5162A Features:
- Signal Characteristics
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- >+23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator
- W-CDMA dynamic range: typically ≤-73 dBc at +5 dBm output power
- ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mo
Instek GSP-9300 Features:
- Frequency Range: 9kHz-3GHz
- High Frequency Stability: 0.025ppm
- 3dB RBW: 1Hz-1MHz
- 6dB EMI Filter:200Hz,9kHz,120kHz,1MHz
- Sweep Time up to 307us
- Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz @ 1GHz, 10kHz Offset
Keysight Agilent HP 81130A Features:
- 400/660 MHz single- or dual-channel Pulse Data Generator.
- 400 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (Keysight Agilent HP 81131A) OR
- 660 MHz, 2.5 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm (Keysight Agilent HP 81132A)
- Pulse / burst / pattern modes selectable
- Precision timing model: Segmentabel memory / 64 kbit per cha...
The TSG4100A Series RF Vector Signal Generator offers mid-range performance and up to 200 MHz modulation bandwidth at an entry-level RF signal generator price. Read more...More Product Announcements from RS Components, Ltd.
Tektronix TSG4106A E1 Features:
- 6GHz frequency range
- Opt. E1 installs OCXO time base and GPIB
- +/- 0.3 dB Amplitude Accuracy
- -113 dBc/Hz phase noise
- AM, FM, PM and ΦM
- 12 pounds (5.6 kg)
The Krohn-Hite Model 4402B is an ultra-pure sinewave (0.0005%), stable amplitude oscillator providing 7Vrms sinewave output (balanced output, 14Vrms end-to-end), 3.5Vrms into 50 ohms, and has no loss in performance when loaded with a linear 50 ohm load. A 3-position, push-button attenuator calibrated in 20dB steps, along with a 30dB vernier, provides a total dynamic range of 90dB. Read more...More Product Announcements from Krohn-Hite Corporation
State-of-the-Art Digital Delay/Pulse Generator BNC Model 575 is available in three versions (two, four and eight channels) and with several options/features not found on competitively-priced products. Read more...More Product Announcements from Duncan Instruments Canada, Ltd.
A portable, dual-channel voltage, frequency and charge signal generator with accuracies exceeding most high-cost laboratory function generators. Price starts at $2,100. Read more...More Product Announcements from MTI Instruments Inc.