Keysight Agilent HP 8595E Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines<.../li>
RIONOTE is a multi-channel measuring system. RIONOTE combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of RION: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit configured with up to 16 channels. The Unit is easy and intuitive to operate all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE enables the use of wireless sensors to avoid the cost and hassle o... Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Instek AFG-2225 Features:
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations of Dual Channel...
Rohde & Schwarz FSP7 Features:
- Frequency range 20Hz to 7 GHz,
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
Whether you are searching for swept or real time spectrum analyzers, wireless signal analyzers, or rugged, handheld portable spectrum analyzers or a high-performance bench top unit, Electro Rent has a wide selection of models available for rent, lease, or buy used.
The purpose of a spectrum analyzer is to look at RF or microwave signals in the frequency domain. Spectrum analyzers... Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Rent Corporation
The Anritsu MS2668C is a Refurbished Spectrum Analyzer with a bandwidth of 9 kHz to 40 GHz. Price: $16250. Read more...More Product Announcements from ValueTronics International, Inc.
ORBIGate is the dedicated software module for industrial rotating machinery vibration during diagnostics as well as acceptance works. Easy to use, it provides all the tools to bring the highest level of set-up simplicity and efficiency to the user.
Go further into your diagnostics with the Full Spectrum fonction. Read more...
is the ultimate analyzer/recorder of the OROS 3-Series range. This system allows large and advanced measurements to be achieved directly in the field, where DAT and Post-analysis are usually the only solution. With up to 32 channels the OR38 processes all data whatever the application (rotating, acoustic etc.) Read more...More Product Announcements from OROS
is a synthesis of components usually used separately for measurements. It includes an acquisition front-end, with conditioning and sampling, a time domain recorder and resources required to provide real-time processing of all inputs. It interfaces with any PC, giving access to a wide range of functions: report editing, project-based settings, availability of results in an office environment Read more...More Product Announcements from OROS