Keysight Agilent HP 8595E Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines
Tektronix RSA6114A Features:
- Tektronix Exclusive 40 MHz and 110 MHz Frequency Mask Triggers (FMT) Offer Easy Event-based Capture of Transient RF Signals by Triggering on any Change in the Frequency Domain
- All Signals in Up to 110 MHz Spans are Captured into Memory
- Up to 1.7 s Acquisition Length at 110 MHz Bandwidth
- 6.2 GHz and 14 GHz...
Keysight Agilent HP 8560A Features:
- 50Hz- 2.9 GHz
- DC Coupled 100 kHz to 2.9 GHz AC Coupled
- Counter resolution is:
- 10Hz to 1MHz selectable
- Residual FM:
- <10 Hz p-p in 20ms
- Spectral purity is:
- <(-100 + 20 Log n) dBc/h at 30kHz offset
- Amplitude range is:<.../li>
RIONOTE is a multi-channel measuring system. RIONOTE combines the newest technology with the traditional virtues of RION: quality, ease-of-use, and economic sense. RIONOTE consists of a Main Control Unit configured with up to 16 channels. The Unit is easy and intuitive to operate all on a large color touch screen. RIONOTE enables the use of wireless sensors to avoid the cost and hassle o... Read more...More Product Announcements from Scantek, Inc.
Rohde & Schwarz FSP7 Features:
- Frequency range 20Hz to 7 GHz,
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase noise -113 dB (1 Hz) at 10 kHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
Whether you are searching for swept or real time spectrum analyzers, wireless signal analyzers, or rugged, handheld portable spectrum analyzers or a high-performance bench top unit, Electro Rent has a wide selection of models available for rent, lease, or buy used.
The purpose of a spectrum analyzer is to look at RF or microwave signals in the frequency domain. Spectrum analyzers... Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Rent Corporation
ORBIGate is the dedicated software module for industrial rotating machinery vibration during diagnostics as well as acceptance works. Easy to use, it provides all the tools to bring the highest level of set-up simplicity and efficiency to the user.
Go further into your diagnostics with the Full Spectrum fonction. Read more...
is the ultimate analyzer/recorder of the OROS 3-Series range. This system allows large and advanced measurements to be achieved directly in the field, where DAT and Post-analysis are usually the only solution. With up to 32 channels the OR38 processes all data whatever the application (rotating, acoustic etc.) Read more...More Product Announcements from OROS
is a synthesis of components usually used separately for measurements. It includes an acquisition front-end, with conditioning and sampling, a time domain recorder and resources required to provide real-time processing of all inputs. It interfaces with any PC, giving access to a wide range of functions: report editing, project-based settings, availability of results in an office environment Read more...More Product Announcements from OROS