The hand held 440 scope plus features an easy to use combination of a single input 1 MHz oscilloscope with True RMS DMM. Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
A new release of PicoScope 6, the software for PicoScope oscilloscopes, is now available to download. R6.11 includes all the new features and improvements from previous beta and stable versions, so we strongly recommend that you update your copy. As always, it's free of charge to all PicoScope oscilloscope users. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology
The PicoScope 9000 Series oscilloscopes use equivalent-time sampling technology to capture repetitive signals with very high timing resolution. Equivalent sample times can be as short as 64 fs with the PicoScope 9300 Series. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology
For just the cost of a PicoScope oscilloscope, you can now decode 1-Wire, ARINC 429, CAN, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet (10BaseT and 100Base-TX), FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, PS/2, RS-232, SENT, SPI and USB serial protocols. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology
•Time-domain display and characterization of repetitive signals up to 20 GHz bandwidth
•Multiple math functions of input channels
•Eye pattern analysis
•Automated amplitude and timing measurements to IEEE 1057–2007
•Measurement of optical parameters (with the PicoScope 9321 optical-input model) Read more...
The PicoScope 9000 Series sampling oscilloscopes are specialized USB-connected measuring instruments for viewing high-speed, repetitive signals such as serial data streams and test patterns. They are available with bandwidths of 12 GHz and 20 GHz, and with optional TDR (time-domain reflectometry), TDT (time-domain transmissometry) and optical-input capabilities. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology
Tektronix RSA306 Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- 40MHz Acquisition Bandwidth
- Captures interference to ensure that you see problems first time, every time
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration
- specifications for....
Keysight Agilent HP 8593EM Features:
- Setup keys link predefined CISPR bands with correct video and CISPR resolution bandwidths
- Built-in amplitude correction automatically corrects for antenna, amplifier, and cable losses
- Limit-line displays simultaneously compare device signals with up to two regulatory limits
- Measure, store, and repo...
Keysight Agilent HP 33120A Features:
- 15 MHz sine & square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise & DC waveforms
- 12-bit, 40 MSa/s, 16,000 points arbitrary waveforms
- AM (int/ext), FM (int), FSK (internal/external), burst (int/extl)
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- IntuiLink software plus GPIB &....