The hand held 440 scope plus features an easy to use combination of a single input 1 MHz oscilloscope with True RMS DMM. Read more...More Product Announcements from Test Products International, Inc. - TPI
•Time-domain display and characterization of repetitive signals up to 20 GHz bandwidth
•Multiple math functions of input channels
•Eye pattern analysis
•Automated amplitude and timing measurements to IEEE 1057–2007
•Measurement of optical parameters (with the PicoScope 9321 optical-input model) Read more...
The PicoScope 9000 Series sampling oscilloscopes are specialized USB-connected measuring instruments for viewing high-speed, repetitive signals such as serial data streams and test patterns. They are available with bandwidths of 12 GHz and 20 GHz, and with optional TDR (time-domain reflectometry), TDT (time-domain transmissometry) and optical-input capabilities. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology
Tektronix RSA306 Features:
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- 40MHz Acquisition Bandwidth
- Captures interference to ensure that you see problems first time, every time
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration
- specifications for....
Tektronix Power up promotion now through September 30th!
- MDO3000 Series: Get FREE MDO3SA+MDO3BND application bundle
- MDO4000B Series: Get free DPO4BND application bundle
- MDO4054B-3: Get free 6GHz frequency upgrade to MDO4054B-6
- MDO4104B-3: Get free 6GHz frequency upgrade to MDO4104B-6
Keysight Agilent HP 8593EM Features:
- Setup keys link predefined CISPR bands with correct video and CISPR resolution bandwidths
- Built-in amplitude correction automatically corrects for antenna, amplifier, and cable losses
- Limit-line displays simultaneously compare device signals with up to two regulatory limits
- Measure, store, and repo...
Keysight Agilent HP 33120A Features:
- 15 MHz sine & square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise & DC waveforms
- 12-bit, 40 MSa/s, 16,000 points arbitrary waveforms
- AM (int/ext), FM (int), FSK (internal/external), burst (int/extl)
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- IntuiLink software plus GPIB &....
BK Precision 4063 Features:
- Sine frequency range: 80MHz
- Square frequency range: 40MHz
- 14-bit, 500 MSa/s, 512k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Two independent channels with one button synchronization
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display
A PicoScope turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool. Think of it as the X-ray machine of diagnostics, letting you see the changing signals inside wires. You can purchase a PicoScope on its own, but most people purchase one of our award winning Automotive Diagnostics Kits. These money-saving kits contain everything you need – just add a PC. Read more...More Product Announcements from Pico Technology