• Direct replacements for meters on GE & EMD locomotives
• Additional models for light rail and other transit applications
• Rugged construction - metal cases, high shock mechanisms
• Measure speed, pressure, current, etc.
• Variety of sizes and styles, plus custom dials in any language
• Meter calibration and repair service... Read more...
Weschler manufactures the industry standard (Westinghouse design) analog switchboard meters in edgewise and circular styles. These meters, designed to achieve the ultimate in reliability and performance, are recommended for use on electric switchboards and industrial control panels. Commercial instruments utilize a taut-band movement to comply with ANSI Standard C39.1 for 1% class switch... Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
Weschler Instruments - Yokogawa offers an extensive family of 72mm & 96mm DIN panel meters for new and replacement applications. Voltmeters and ammeters are available in either taut band or pivot & jewel construction with a 1.5 accuracy class. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments