This single channel unit is available in loop (4-20mA), A.C. signal or external power to replace fit, form and function any analog or digital panel meter. Our Powerless (loop/signal) versions only consume <60mW, comparable to an analog meter! The external power series features over 30 signal conditioners. Read more...More Product Announcements from OTEK Corporation
● Wall type
● Double lines - 4 digits LCD display with back light
● 3-wire loop，0~20mA/0~10V
● Physical quantity unit ( 3-digit):Temperature(℃) / humidity(%) / Pressure(bar) / Flow(m/s) / Gas(ppm) Read more...
● High brightness color LED scale
● Convert quantity via RS485
● Light volume and easily install (Wall/ suspended installation type)
● Double line character / color recognition function / emoticons warning function (display CO2, temperature and humidity values Read more...
● Programmable, 7-segment display & monitor, 5-digit, 0~4 decimal
● Measuring input type : current voltage / current / Potentiometer / Linear Resistance / RTD / TC
● Can display only, 2~4 segments alarm, analogue output, RS-485 option, high stability, fire-proof case, high safety
● Various input, signal isolation, prevent noise, filtering
... Read more...
Weschler Instruments - The PROPLUS YPP6060 meter boasts a dual 6-digit display (999,999), advanced signal conditioning, function keys, Modbus RTU serial communications, and optional expansion modules. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
OMEGA’s PLATINUM™ Series Digital Panel Meters are extremely versatile and easy to use. This CE, UL, and cUL compliant product features Read more...More Product Announcements from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The NTM-M has no moving parts, so there is no “barrel.” The NTM-M has all connectors (euro-style screw type) within the original 4” diameter area. The NTM-M replaces form and fit the popular DB40 by several makers. The NTM-M offers solid .4” long tricolor (R/Y/G) bars. The bars are readable at 30 plus feet. Read more...More Product Announcements from OTEK Corporation
The NTM-F is a new version of OTEK's popular “no panel cutout required” model FPM. All you need is a 3/8” (10mm) diameter hole to pass the wires through and use the included double-sided tape to secure the unit to your panel. A 3/8-16 nut is also provided for securing the units in seismic environments. Read more...More Product Announcements from OTEK Corporation