● Wall type
● Double lines - 4 digits LCD display with back light
● 3-wire loop，0~20mA/0~10V
● Physical quantity unit ( 3-digit):Temperature(℃) / humidity(%) / Pressure(bar) / Flow(m/s) / Gas(ppm) Read more...
● High brightness color LED scale
● Convert quantity via RS485
● Light volume and easily install (Wall/ suspended installation type)
● Double line character / color recognition function / emoticons warning function (display CO2, temperature and humidity values Read more...
● Programmable, 7-segment display & monitor, 5-digit, 0~4 decimal
● Measuring input type : current voltage / current / Potentiometer / Linear Resistance / RTD / TC
● Can display only, 2~4 segments alarm, analogue output, RS-485 option, high stability, fire-proof case, high safety
● Various input, signal isolation, prevent noise, filtering
... Read more...
Weschler Instruments - The PROPLUS YPP6060 meter boasts a dual 6-digit display (999,999), advanced signal conditioning, function keys, Modbus RTU serial communications, and optional expansion modules. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
OMEGA’s PLATINUM™ Series Digital Panel Meters are extremely versatile and easy to use. This CE, UL, and cUL compliant product features Read more...More Product Announcements from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The table function in Weschler digital meters is adaptable to a variety of non-linear applications. A sensor with a non-linear output can be corrected using one of the 32 point tables in the Premo Bargraph meter. Data on up to 4 sensors can be stored in memory or the tables can be cascaded for precise 128 point correction of a single sensor. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
Weschler Instruments - For many temperature control applications, simple on/off control of heating and cooling equipment provides adequate regulation. A digital panel meter (DPM) with two relay outputs can be easily configured for this task. The temperature sensor is typically a thermocouple or RTD. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
Weschler Instruments - Reducing energy consumption is a federal mandate for many projects and can result in significant cost savings. The E-Mon D-Mon Energy Meters are an effective way to monitor energy use within a commercial and industrial building. Single phase and three phase units accommodate circuits up to 3200 Amps. Split core current sensors speed retr... Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
Laurel Electronics has introduced a new Ethernet interface that simplifies networking for a cluster of panel meters. The Laureate Ethernet-to-RS485 Device Server Board plugs into a host Laurel digital panel meter, counter or timer and provides a 10/100Base-T connection on an industry-standard RJ45 jack. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments
The Trumeter Advanced Process Meter is a versatile indicator for monitoring and control. It includes a 4 digit LCD display and 40 segment bargraph in a 72x72 mm case. An additional alphanumeric display is user programmable for units, alarm or a custom message. Dual setpoints and dynamic backlighting provide a visual alert when a parameter is out of range. Read more...More Product Announcements from Weschler Instruments