Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc.
Description: Arizona Sealing Devices, Inc. Compound Designation: S Standard Color: Red Description: LSR is a low viscosity silicone elastomer intended for use in liquid injection molding (LIM) equipment. It offers high thermal stability and flexibility at low temperatures, high transparency and is easily
- O-ring Sizes: Other
- Inside Diameter (ID): 4.99 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 5.12 inch
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Silicone Rubber (SiR)
Supplier: ERIKS USA
Description: No Description Provided
- O-ring Sizes: "AS568" standard sizes (001-475), Other
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.0290 to 5.24 inch
- Cross-section: 0.0700 inch
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR, EPDM, EP,EPT), Fluoroelastomer (FKM), Fluorosilicone (FVMQ, FMQ, FPM, FSI), Nitrile Rubber (NBR, HNBR, HSN ), Polychloroprene (CR) (Neoprene), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Silicone Rubber (SiR)
Supplier: ACE Seal, LLC
Description: Global supplier of o-rings, all standard sizes in stock
- O-ring Sizes: "AS568" standard sizes (001-475), "AS568-" boss gasket sizes (901- and up), British Standard metric sizes, JIS standard sizes, Other
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Butyl Rubber (IIR), Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR, EPDM, EP,EPT), Fluoroelastomer (FKM), Fluorosilicone (FVMQ, FMQ, FPM, FSI), Nitrile Rubber (NBR, HNBR, HSN ), Polychloroprene (CR) (Neoprene), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Silicone Rubber (SiR), Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Thermoplastics: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- PTFE Encapsulated: Yes
Supplier: Real Seal Company
Description: O-Rings & Sealing Systems With a focus on demand for performance, Real Seal excels in providing materials and designs that solve problems in seal applications. With outstanding materials in EPDM, Fluorocarbon, Silicone, NBR, HNBR, among others, Real Seal can develop custom solutions
- Inside Diameter (ID): 0.0290 to 20.96 inch
- Cross-section: 0.0620 to 0.2500 inch
- Outside Diameter (OD): 0.0930 to 21.5 inch
- Synthetic Rubber Materials (Thermosets): Nitrile Rubber (NBR, HNBR, HSN )
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: 40 DUROMETER, SILICONE COMPOUNDShow More
Supplier: Dow Corning Automotive Solutions
Description: 40 Durometer, peroxide cured, low compression set Silicone Rubber Compound.
- Material Type / Grade: Elastomer / Rubber, Composite Material
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Silicone
- Industry: Automotive
- Tensile Strength (Break): 1000 psi
Supplier: Pioneer Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
Description: psi to 550 psi, elongation of 100% to 350%, and has a temperature range of up to -65ºF to 400º, and weighs 2.55# per lineal foot 36" wide of 1/8" thickness. Meets ASTM D 2000 M2FE 607 B37. Available in 1/16" to 1/4" widths of 36" & 48" and 40 to 70 Durometer.
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Silicone
- Form / Shape: Film / Sheet
- Overall Thickness: 0.2500 inch
- Overall Width / O.D.: 36 inch
Supplier: Kent Elastomer Products, Inc.
Description: Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. (KEP) offers PVC medical grade formulations ranging in durometers from 40 to 90 shore A to meet a variety of medical or food grade applications. KEP's PVC tubing meets FDA and U.S.P. Class VI requirements. It is non-toxic and inert, has superb clarity, and possesses
- Tube Type: Plastic Tubing
Supplier: Total Plastics, Inc.
Description: types. Tygon® Ultra-Soft Tubing stays flexible at temperatures as low as -100 °F (-73 °C ). Its smooth bore facilitates easy cleaning and helps prevent possible buildup. Tygon® Ultra-Soft Tubing is not autoclavable. Durometer hardness: Shore A, 40. Ultra-soft and flexible Performs
- Key Brands / Trademarks: Tygon
- Shape: Round
- Finish: Clear
- Application: Chemical, Pneumatic (Compressed Air)
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Atlantic Rubber Company, Inc.
Medical Grade Silicone & Rubber Stoppers for Labs
*SBR Stoppers. Solid, Single or Double Hole Available. *Solid Silicone Stoppers. *Pure Gum Lab Tubing. Smooth OD, 25' lengths R=Red B=Black. *Helix ® Class VI Silicone Tubing. Clear Silicone per USP23, Class VI. *Latex Rubber Tubing. Amber, 40 durometer Also Available in Colors. *USP23, Class VI O-Rings. *Gemu Diaphragms. *Septa (read more)
Browse Plugs, Stoppers, and Inserts Datasheets for Atlantic Rubber Company, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Blow-moldable TPVs give silicone rubbers the boot
Blow molding is a well-established process that lets designers glean more design freedom and drop part cost by easing assembly via parts consolidation. Problem is, conventional low-durometer ( <45 Shore D) materials suitable for blow molding have notoriously been plagued by one significant
More Information Top
Pregnant Occupant Biomechanics
RESULTS Abdominal Insert Tests Rigid Bar Tests - Figure 10A shows the biofidelity test for LSR #5 ( 40 durometer silicone shell with 5 mm silicone gel) in a 48 kg pendulum test with a 25 mm diameter rigid bar at 6.6 and …
A review of microvalves
The membrane was a commercially available thin 40 durometer silicone rubber film operated by an air pressure of 138 kPa.
Simulation of microfluidic pumping in a genomic DNA blood-processing cassette
The active member of the valves and diaphragm pumps was 40 - durometer silicone rubber (Specialty Manufacturing, Saginaw, MI) operated pneumatically. .