Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: This Standard covers the complete general, dimensional, mechanical, and performance requirements (proof load, prevailing torque, and torque-tension) for carbon steel, inch series nylon insert locknuts of grades N2, N5, and N8 in styles NE (1/4 in. - 1-1/2 in.), NTE (1/4 in. - 1-1/2 in.), NU (1/4 in.Show More
Supplier: Bayou City Bolt & Supply Co., Inc.
Description: A nut is a type of fastener with a threaded hole. Nuts are almost always used opposite a mating bolt to fasten parts together. The two components work together by a combination of friction between the threads, a slight stretch of the bolt, and compression of the mating parts. Nuts are graded with
- Type: Hex
- Inch Size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3"
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Other Metal
- Standards: ASME / ANSI, SAE, Other
Supplier: J.Lanfranco Fastener Systems Inc.
Description: All metal self-locking hexagon flange nut. Locking by deformation of the last threads given by the recessions at the top of the nut.
- Type: Flange Nut, Hex, Locknut
- Metric Size: M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12, M14, M18
- Thread Direction: Right Hand Thread
- Material: Brass, Bronze / Copper Base Alloy, Exotic Metals, Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Other Metal
Supplier: National Bronze & Metals Inc.
Description: C46400 Naval Brass "Lead Free" Naval Brass C46400 is nominally composed of 60% copper, 39.2% zinc and 0.8% tin. As is typical of brass alloys with the duplex alpha + beta structure, C46400 has good strength and rigidity. By substituting tin for an equal quantity of zinc, a high corrosion resistance
- Overall Thickness: 0.2500 to 4 inch
- Overall Width / OD: 0.2500 to 4 inch
- Overall Length: 144 inch
- Metal / Alloy Types: Metal / Metal Alloys, All Types, Non-ferrous, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C), Alloy
Supplier: BUFAB USA, Inc.
Description: BUMAX Lock: BUMAX Lock is a special all metal lock nuts: The special feature is the designed thread profile making the nut free spinning and locks when tightened. Note that a higher tightening torque than for standard nuts is required. Choice of material: Stainless steel A2 can be used in
- Type: Flange Nut, Hex, Locknut
- Metric Size: M6, M8, M10, M12, M16, M20
- Material: Stainless Steel
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Maintaining usability during 3D placement despite delay
The participants interacted with the environment using a plastic mouse , shaped like a pistol grip .
Evaluation of the effects of frame time variation on VR task performance
The subjects interacted with the environment using a plastic mouse , shaped like a pistol grip .
“Limited Warranty”, “FCC Statement” and “Trademarks Copyright”
The best way to hold the remote control is like a pistol grip , with your middle finger in the contoured channel on the underside, and your index-finger poised in front of the primary trigger button (button underneath; left mouse key).
Blender 3D Incredible Machines
Next, we'll fill in some geometry: Next, let's run a few loop cuts along the pistol grip itself:. .... We can bevel these a little, rolling the mouse wheel as we do so to create a…
User experimentation: an evaluation of velocity control techniques in immersive virtual environments
The 3D mouse is created using a commercial joystick similar to the i3stick (Brederson 1999). .... The pistol grip on the joystick is sepa- rated from the stationary base, and a magnetic tracker is attached to the bottom of the grip for tracking the position and orientation of the device in the virtual environments (Fig. 3).
Immersion of a live individual combatant into a virtual battlespace
…problem of movement in the virtual world would be to incorporate a RF mouse orjoystick device intothe .... For example ajoystick device, such as the eraser head type device found in many of today's laptop computers, embedded into the pistol grip of the M16 allowing the IC to move it forwardand backward only minimal effort from his thumb.
States > Washington > State > Regulations > Title 232 - Department of Fish and Wildlife (Wildlife) > [WAC 232-12] 012 - Permanent Regulations
(3) "Handgun" means any pistol , revolver or short firearm with a barrel length of less than sixteen .... (4) "Body- gripping trap" means a trap that grips an animal's body or body part. .... Cage and box traps, suitcase-type live beaver traps, and common rat and mouse traps are not…