Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Parts by Number | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Carl Stuart Co.
Description: Mobile battery sampler with peristaltic pump, installed charging device. Fully automatic mobile sampler for discontinuous sampling according to: - Time - Flow - Flow-through or events - With peristaltic pump. Housing: - PU rigid foam enclosure with separable upper and lower part (IP65) with
- Column Type: Capillary Column
Description: leak detectors on a GC! Liquids can be drawn into the system and/or into the leak detector. *Caution: The Restek® electronic leak detector is designed to detect trace amounts of hydrogen in a noncombustible environment. It is NOT designed for determining leaks in a combustible environment
- Instrument Type: Detector
- Mounting Type: Portable
- Number of Gases Sensed: Multi Gas
- Specific Gas Types: Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Hydrogen (H2), Other
Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: Features Simultaneously install two capillary GC columns into a single mass spectrometer High-capacity differentially-pumped vacuum system maintains sensitivity with carrier gas flow from two columns Inert sample pathway prevents loss of sensitivity, particularly for labile compounds
- Instrument Type: Portable Instrument
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Supplier: Basic Wire and Cable
Description: Three-Conductor Round 600-2000 Volts
- Product Type: Cordage
- Cable Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Cable Insulation: Other
- Cable Conductor: Copper and Copper Alloys
Supplier: Softchoice Corporation
Description: The Belkin Pro Series USB 4-Pin Mini-B Cable connects your USB-ready computer or USB hub to a digital camera or other portable device that uses a 4-pin mini-B connector, such as an MP3 player or PDA. This cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent
- Connector Type: USB Type A, USB Type B
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Portable X-Ray Fluorescent Analyzer Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Portable Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Atomic Absorption (AA) Analyzers Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Combustion/IR Analyzers Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Analyzers Glow Discharge Spectrometers (GDS
- Services Offered: Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Quality / Purity (Contamination), Standards Testing / Certification, Sunlight Exposure / Solar Simulation, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Inorganics, Metals, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Wilks – A Spectro Scientific Company
Oil in Water Analyzer.... European Regulations
Detection) has been adopted as the reference method and this became effective January 1, 2007. Since GC-FID analysis is generally done in a laboratory and not onsite, the DTI guidelines permit the use of other methods that have a crude oil specific validation against the GC-FID. As a result, many operators have chosen the InfraCal TOG/TPH Analyzer for use at their facilities because it is a portable device providing faster results at a much lower cost. The InfraCal Analyzer is a portable... (read more)
Browse Oil in Water Monitors Datasheets for Wilks – A Spectro Scientific Company
Parts by Number Top
|Part #||Distributor||Manufacturer||Product Category||Description|
|GC23089||ASAP Semiconductor||GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY||Not Provided||5 W - 5 V DC - 1 A For USB Device, Portable Audio/Video Player|
|GC23073||ASAP Semiconductor||GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY||Not Provided||5 V DC - 1 A For Camera, GPS Navigator, Smartphone, Portable Aud|
|GC23057||ASAP Semiconductor||GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY||Not Provided||5 V DC - 1 A For Portable Audio/Video Player, Smartphone, Cellul|
|64-1212||ASAP Semiconductor||GC||Not Provided||PORTABLE CD CARRING CASE FO|
Conduct Research Top
Industrial Hygiene Monitoring with a Portable GC
is insufficient. Since ppt levels are generally below the detection limit of most GC's, a concentration technique is necessary. Solid sorbents such as tenax or graphitized carbon which can be thermally cycled are more popular for indoor air pollution studies since the entire sample is injected
SPECTROFDM Q600 FUEL SNIFFER - AN INNOVATIVE, PORTABLE AND COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO MEASURE FUEL DILUTION IN OIL
The focus of this paper is to provide details on how the Fuel Sniffer operates and how its method of operation compares to GC-MS (Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry) and Flash Point methods. Finally, this paper presents two. cases studies, one for the United States. Air Force (USAF
Accurate Fuel Dilution in the Field Using the Q6000 FDM: A Comparison to Gas Chromatography
The most widely accepted direct method for analyzing fuel dilution in lubricants is Gas. Chromatography (GC) according to ASTM methods D3524, D3525, and more recently, D7593.1-3 Other conventional measurement techniques for fuel dilution are indirect measurements which include viscosity, flash
More Information Top
Application of portable gas chromatography-photo ionization detector combined with headspace sampling for field analysis of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and...
Considering its satisfactory repeatability and reproduc- ibility and particular suitability to be operated in ambient environment, HS sampling coupling with portable GC - PID is, therefore, recommended to be a suitable screen- ing tool for rapid on-site determination of BTEX in soils.
Hand-portable gas chromatograph-toroidal ion trap mass spectrometer (GC-TMS) for detection of hazardous compounds
This portable GC -TMS system weighs <13 kg (28 lb), including batteries and helium carrier gas cartridge, and is totally self-contained within dimensions of 47 X 36 X 18 em (18.5 X 14 X 7 in.).
Evaluation and Application of Microextraction Techniques Coupled with Portable Analytical Instrumentation for On-site Analysis
Other portable GC instruments employed in this project included flame ionization and mass spectrometry detection.
Phytoscreening: A Comparison of In Planta Portable GC�?MS and In Vitro Analyses
Phytoscreening: A Comparison of In Planta Portable GC �?MS and In Vitro Analyses .
Portable GC/MS Methods to Evaluate Sources of cVOC Contamination in Indoor Air
Portable GC /MS Methods to Evaluate Sources of cVOC Contamination in Indoor Air .
Fast field analysis of short�?chain aliphatic amines in water using solid�?phase microextraction and a portable gas chromatograph
Abstract A novel method is firstly presented for field and rapid analysis of short�?chain aliphatic amines in water as their pentafluorobenzaldehyde (PFBAY) derivative using solid�?phase microextraction (SPME) and portable GC .
Miniaturized Environmental Monitoring Instrumentation
......................................................................................................5 Table 1-2 Portable GC /MS Instrument Specification Goals ........................................................................................13 Table 1-3 Hand Held MSOC Instrument with MEMS Preconcentrator Specification Goals .....................................14 .
Rapid measurement of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon contamination in soils by visible and near-infrared spectroscopy
portable GC –MS systems (Barnes, 2009), immunoassay techniques (Zhou et .
Split groundwater samples were collected and analyzed for these compounds to compare the results from a field- portable GC /MS method to the results from a conventional fixed laboratory method.
Here and Now -- Environmental Protection
These early portable GCs had limited capabilities because they had no oven or software.
Field-portable, high-speed GC/TOFMS
Viking Instruments, recently ac- quired by Bruker, offers a portable GC /MS (Spectra- Trak) billed as a “real-time�? monitor for toxic air, water, and soil pollutants; however, its portability is limited by weight and the need to attach a mechanical pump...
Advances in field-portable ion trap GC/MS instrumentation
While most widely used as a laboratory-based technique, recent advances in GC, MS, and sampling technologies have led to the development of a hand- portable GC /MS system that is more practical for field-based analyses.
Determination of Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) in Soils: A Review of Spectroscopic and Nonspectroscopic Techniques
portable GC /MS (22), and new generation near-infrared analysis (NIRA) with visible and .