Supplier: Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Description: pollution load) Converting the measured TOC values allows applications to COD total volume control. (*1) TOC → COD conversion functions are installed as standard. Reading flow rate signals from a flow meter (*2) permits COD load conversion calculations. Wastewater treatment plant influent
- Analysis Method: Combustion, Other
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon, Nonpurgeable Organic Carbon, Other
- Sample Introduction: Syringe
- Measurement Range: 0.0 to 20000 ppm
Supplier: Mar Cor Purification
Description: The RODI Reverse Osmosis/Electrodeionization systems are unique water purification systems that combine reverse osmosis and electro deionization in intergrated units. The RODI systems will produce high purity water low in TOC, microorganisms and particles with a resistivity up to 18.2 Megohm cm
- Application / Industry Use: Sanitary / Pharmaceutical, Other
- Clarifiers: Reverse Osmosis
Supplier: Real Tech, Inc.
Description: Real UV254 'M' series products allow for the instantaneous real time detection of the UV254 organic water quality test parameter. All our 'M' series monitors benefit from our unique technology advantages to provide effective and simple solutions to the inherent challenges of UV254 real time organic
- Analysis Method: Other
- Analytes Measured: Total Organic Carbon
- Accuracy: 0.5000 %
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Supplier: Aqua Solutions, Inc.
Description: High Flow Type I Analytical Grade Low TOC RO+DI System With UV Oxidizer/Sterilizer This combination Reverse Osmosis System and 8-12 Liters/minute DI System is for operation on virtually any quality tap water. The system is mounted on a welded aluminum frame and includes a built-in three stage
- Configuration: System
- Filtration Product: Water
- Maximum Liquid Flow: 127 to 190 GPH
- Filter Medium Material: Ion Exchange Resin
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: Accredited / Certified / Traceable Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: / Instruments, Oil in Water Monitors, pH / ORP Meters, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Process Controllers / Control Systems, Temperature Instruments, TOC Analyzers, Vacuum Instruments, Vacuum Pumps / Generators, Viscometers / Rheometers, Water Quality Instruments, Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
What to Expect at Interphex 2007
for critical measurements in air, liquid and gas. It will showcase its Anatel TOC analyzers for high-purity water systems; Met One and HIAC particle instrumentation for monitoring particulate contamination in air and liquid; and Orbisphere analyzers for measuring ozone levels in water treatment
Interphex Booth Previews
11-compliant controls are complemented by optional CIP/SIP, LN2, full system redundancy. Instrumentation That Covers All Bases offers a number of solutions for pharmaceutical applications: Anatel analyzers for measuring TOC concentrations; Met One and HIAC devices for measuring particulates
More Information Top
International Conference on Environmental Systems (ICES) > Development of Water Recovery Demonstration System for Further Manned Space Exploration (AIAA 2013-3...
TOC meter .
The Effects on Solubility of PCP by Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Root Exudates in Different Environmental Conditions
After that the collected root exudates solution was filtered through 0.45 μm filter membrane, analyzed by Shimadzu TOC meter .
Guidance for Treatment of Airport Stormwater Containing Deicers
The aerated gravel bed is monitored with influent and effluent TOC meters , an effluent ammonia meter, and four influent flow .
SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES - PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRD ASIA PACIFIC CONFERENCE
… KOlO, the concentration of tetrachloroethylene (TCE) was measured by a gas chromatograph (GC-14B, Shimadzu Ltd.) according to JIS K0125, the concentration of bisphenol A was measured by the gas chromatograph and TOC was measured by TOC meters (TOC-5000 and TOC …
Denitrification in shallow groundwater in a coastal agricultural area in Japan
Dissolved organic carbon (DOC) was measured with a TOC meter (Shimazu TOC-5000) after remov- ing dissolved inorganic carbon by bubbling with N2 gas at pH2.
Remediation of explosive-polluted soil in slurry phase by aerobic biostimulation
For reflect the pollution characteristic of soil by TNT manufacturing wastewater, the soil was extracted with acetone solution (acetone/water, 1/1 in volume) at 10 g soil/50 mL, and the acetone-extracted fraction was analyzed by TOC meter (1020A, OI, USA) after the …
After termination of the test, the residual amount of the test substance was determined with LC and TOC meter .
MITI method (similar to OECD TG301C) Test solutions (duplicate) were centrifuged at 1500 x g for 10 min and the resulting supernatant was analyzed by GC and TOC meter .
Sustainable Development of Sea-Corridors and Coastal Waters
TOC was measured with online TOC meters .
Bacterial Inactivation by Ultrasonic Waves: Role of Ionic Strength, Humic Acid, and Temperature
The TOC content of the SRHA stock solution was found to be 201.0± 18 mg/L using TOC meter (TOC-VCPH, Shimadzu).
Concurrence of Anaerobic Ammonium Oxidation and Organotrophic Denitrification in Presence of p -Cresol
Inorganic carbon was measured in a TOC meter (Shimadzu Co. Model TOC-5000A).
Hydrochemical disturbances measured in groundwater during the construction and operation of a large-scale underground facility in deep crystalline rock in Japan
S2- , total carbon, and dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC) were analyzed by ultraviolet and visible light spectropho- tometry (SHIMADZU UVmini-1240) and a TOC meter (Analytikjena multi-N/C 2100S) with a precision of ±10 %. dD and d18 O were analyzed by mass …
Applying Raman spectroscopy to the assessment of the biodegradation of industrial polyurethanes wastes
Several offline analyses were carried out during the incubation to confirm the presence of biodegradation by mea- suring inorganic carbon release into the aqueous phase using a TOC meter VCS following the manufacturer’s instructions (Shimadzu, France).