Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Johnson Machinery Co.
Description: The Caterpillar Truss Boom is designed to lift and place materials such as roof trusses, frames and beams, as well as equipment.Show More
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: services associated with the fabrication of Structural Steel of varying type, size and complexity. Steel items most often inspected include: Lift Bridges, Swing Bridges, Suspension Bridges, Bascule Bridges, Plate Girder, Trapezoidal Box Girder, Tub Girder, Box Truss, Tubular Truss, Angle Truss, Arch
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits /
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Asbestos / Fibers, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber,
- Test Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Hermeticity Testing, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.),
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
Supplier: Paragon Industries, L.P.
Description: bottom, and the 3” thick lid. The massive lid is easy to lift with Paragon's patented “LiteLid,” which does away with cumbersome pulleys and cords and reduces lid weight to only several pounds of pressure. Most people can lift the lid with one hand. Unlike pulleys and weights
- Temperature Range: 2150 F
- Capacity: 79.07 gallons
- Application: Industrial
Supplier: Harsco Industrial IKG
Description: lift spans. The cold driven rivets do not fatigue under vibration as do welded joints. The RW product is our standard bridge and roadway decking, providing maximum strength and rigidity. Available in Carbon Steel and High Strength Steel. Note: The painted finish is one shop coat of water-based
- Type: Grating
Supplier: C & C Lift Truck, Inc.
Description: 360° Rotation No Foundation Required The mast type jib crane is designed to be floor mounted, with upper support from building truss or bracket. Jib provides 360° of rotation and does not require a foundation. Thus reducing the cost of installation. This model is designed for low
- Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Enclosed Track Work Station Bridge Cranes
Free Standing Work Station Cranes from Gorbel can handle even the toughest overhead lifting tasks. These cranes can be installed on any normal 6" reinforced concrete floor, do not put stress on your buildings overhead structure, and feature a pre-engineered modular design that can easily expand as (read more)
Browse Industrial Cranes Datasheets for Gorbel Inc.
More Information Top
Existing Bridge Structure and the Truss Lift Monitoring for the Huey P. Long Bridge Widening Project .
Implementing Effective Fall Protection Practices in Residential Construction Update
Braced trusses lifted by crane .
Bookshelf and Unified Agenda > Independent Agencies / Commissions > Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission > Commission Decisions > 2002 > [FDBKF2003...
Moreover, each of the seven roof trusses lifted by Big Blue under Bengston’s supervision registered as weighing less than the estimates calculated by MHIA engineers (Tr. 526).
Advances in Civil Engineering II
Figure 5 Truss lifting .
Prefabricated trusses lifted up in sections, and secured to cores.
SUSPNDRS: a numerical simulation tool for the nonlinear transient analysis of cable support bridge structures, part 1: theoretical development
In the initial stages of truss lift- ing , the bottom chords of adjacent truss segments were separated by as much as one foot due to the sag of the suspension cable system.
Corbusier wrote: "Skeleton made of reinforced concrete trusses lifted up with a .
Trusses - Self Help Forums
There is a thing called truss lift when in the winter the middle of the span actually rises.
Gulf of Mexico Deepwater Platform Decommissioning
Slings are attached to the deck/cap truss lifting eyes and to the HLV crane.
Materials Handling Handbook 2nd Edition Complete Document
CARRIAGE FRAME CROSS TRUSSING LIFT CHAINS CORNER COLUMN DRIVE MOTOR .