- Experience industry-specific education and networking.
- Visit the vendors you've been wanting to see.
- Attend an optional battery seminar to learn of the latest advancements.
- Listen to presentations and panel discussions given by the leading authorities in the field.
- Participate in breakout workshops specifically geared for industry segments.
The Alber ELS is a non-invasive level sensor designed to save you time and money!
- Designed specifically to comply with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection
- Eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte levels
- No alarm… means no unnecessary remote site visits
The Universal Xplorer Industrial Monitor (UXIM) is a real time battery monitor designed for Utility Bulk Power Systems and NERC compliance... to save you time and money!
● Automate the IEEE Recommended Practices for Battery Maintenance and Testing
● Maintain Complete and Accurate Maintenance Records
● Multiple Remote Communications and Alarm... (read more)
Boca Raton, Florida, May 5th to 7th 2014
Coming to Battcon is sure to build the working relationships you need. Meeting in-person with presenters, interacting at workshops, discovering products at the trade show, and networking with others will greatly add to your conference experience. (read more)