Alber's Battery Xplorer Enterprise (BXE) is a web-based monitoring platform for managing collective data from Alber stationary monitoring devices as well as portable test equipment. It is perfect for customers that manage their own battery maintenance program or used in parallel with a third-party service plan.
Click here for a complete overview and list of features.
Click... (read more)
Orlando, Florida, May 12th to 14th 2015
Coming to Battcon is sure to build the working relationships you need. Meeting in-person with presenters, interacting at workshops, discovering products at the trade show, and networking with others will greatly add to your conference experience. (read more)
The Universal Xplorer Telecom Battery Monitor, from Alber, is a
A Real Time Battery Monitor Designed for Use in Telecommunications or in DC Powered Data Centers
● Automate the IEEE Recommended Practices for battery maintenance and testing
● Monitor up to four strings in parallel
● Robust design will monitor any 24V to 48V battery confi... (read more)
The Alber ELS is a non-invasive level sensor designed to save you time and money!
- Designed specifically to comply with the NERC PRC-005 requirements for electrolyte level inspection
- Eliminate the required quarterly inspection of battery electrolyte levels
- No alarm… means no unnecessary remote site visits
The Universal Xplorer Industrial Monitor (UXIM) is a real time battery monitor designed for Utility Bulk Power Systems and NERC compliance... to save you time and money!
● Automate the IEEE Recommended Practices for Battery Maintenance and Testing
● Maintain Complete and Accurate Maintenance Records
● Multiple Remote Communications and Alarm... (read more)