Branch Environmental Corp. has promoted these products:
Branch designs and builds custom fabricated mass transfer equipment for gas absorption and removal.
The most common types of aeration devices we provide are:
Packed Columns for either absorbing or stripping gases.
In water service applications, air will saturate incoming water as it moves vertically downward through the columns. Volatile gases tr...
Branch can provide standard design or custom built oxidation systems for thermal destruction of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and other gases that can be eliminated by thermal destruction.
Your Thermal Oxidizer will combine the right combination of high temperature, turbulent conditions, and residence time to assure complete combustion of volatile...
Where ammonia is present in water to be treated, you can remove it using air stripping technology.
By a combination of pH adjustment and temperature, we calculate the tower size for any required efficiency. The most common application is for waste water at ambient temperature. By increasing the pH to 11, removals in the 80-90% range can be provided.
Air Strippers come in several configurations. They can be provided as part of a package with vapor phase control, if necessary.
The most common types of Air Strippers we supply include:
- Counterflow air stripping units.
- Low profile air stripping units.
- Radon removal units.
Benefits of the Deep-Bed design include:
- Can be added to an existing pollution control system as a final stage for removal of certain contaminants.
- Made of corrosion resistant fiberglass material for long service.
- Compact modular design for easy and economical installation.
- Various types of activated carbon available for different app...