Branch Environmental Corp. has promoted these products:
Air Strippers come in several configurations. They can be provided as part of a package with vapor phase control, if necessary.
The most common types of Air Strippers we supply include:
- Counterflow air stripping units.
- Low profile air stripping units.
- Radon removal units.
Benefits of the Deep-Bed design include:
- Can be added to an existing pollution control system as a final stage for removal of certain contaminants.
- Made of corrosion resistant fiberglass material for long service.
- Compact modular design for easy and economical installation.
- Various types of activated carbon available for different app...
Where ammonia is present in water to be treated, you can remove it using air stripping technology.
Branch Environmental can provide several different technologies for removing oxides of nitrogen (NOx) from air or flue gas.
- Converting Lines
- Process Lines
- Paint Drying
- Gas Rates from 50 to 1,000 cfm
- Typical Operation from 1200 to 1700 degree F
- Robust Industrial Quality of Long Life
- Stable and Efficient Burner with low p...
We provide the technology for removing oxides of nitrogen (NOx) from air or flue gas. Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems use our catalytic design to react ammonia injected into the air stream with the NOx present.