Branch Environmental Corp.
Air Strippers come in several configurations. They can be provided as part of a package with vapor phase control, if necessary.
The most common types of Air Strippers we supply include:
- Counterflow air stripping units.
- Low profile air stripping units.
- Radon removal units.
Benefits of the Deep-Bed design include:
- Can be added to an existing pollution control system as a final stage for removal of certain contaminants.
- Made of corrosion resistant fiberglass material for long service.
- Compact modular design for easy and economical installation.
- Various types of activated carbon available for different app...
Wet Scrubbers have been used on a variety of applications. Their ability to remove both solids and gases makes them suited to handle difficult applications.
The most common types of scrubbers we supply include:
- Packed Towers and Components.
- HE Venturi Scrubbers.
- Jet Venturi Scrubbers.
Carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and other soluble gases can often be removed using air stripping technology.
We have previously built units for many unusual applications. Recently, several units have been installed on MTBE. Information on stripping MTBE or other VOC compounds is available.(read more)