We provide the technology for removing oxides of nitrogen (NOx) from air or flue gas. Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems use our catalytic design to react ammonia injected into the air stream with the NOx present. (read more)
Air Strippers come in several configurations. They can be provided as part of a package with vapor phase control, if necessary.
The most common types of Air Strippers we supply include:
- Counterflow air stripping units.
- Low profile air stripping units.
- Radon removal units.
Benefits of the Deep-Bed design include:
- Can be added to an existing pollution control system as a final stage for removal of certain contaminants.
- Made of corrosion resistant fiberglass material for long service.
- Compact modular design for easy and economical installation.
- Various types of activated carbon available for different app...
Wet Scrubbers have been used on a variety of applications. Their ability to remove both solids and gases makes them suited to handle difficult applications.
The most common types of scrubbers we supply include:
- Packed Towers and Components.
- HE Venturi Scrubbers.
- Jet Venturi Scrubbers.
Carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and other soluble gases can often be removed using air stripping technology.
We have previously built units for many unusual applications. Recently, several units have been installed on MTBE. Information on stripping MTBE or other VOC compounds is available. (read more)
You can reduce undesirable dissolved gases with low operating cost using proven Branch Environmental Stripping technology. C02 can be removed using ambient air. Volatile organic compounds can also be readily removed.
For more difficult applications such as Acetone, steam can be used for stripping. Steam stripping also allows recovery, in some cases, such a... (read more)