Demag controls are ergonomically designed, customizable and convenient to operate. See why customers for almost 200 years have chosen Demag products. (read more)
In an effort to improve productivity, as well as safety Heusser Neweigh evaluated a
process involving the calibration of weights in the range of 500 to 1,200 pounds. Having performed this task with a hand driven fork lift for many years, the Company saw the need for improvement. (read more)
Demag double-girder overhead traveling cranes offer exceptional load capacity and minimum deadweight. Their precise and stable geometry provides travel characteristics that minimize wear on the end carriages and runway. In addition, the load hook can be raised between the two crane girders which enables maximum lifting heights. (read more)
Our customers appreciate that we supply everything from one source. Our components are perfectly matched and cover every conceivable application to meet your needs.
The Demag gear motor range is of modular design and mainly comprises:
- Helical gear motors
- Right angle gear motors
- Offset gear motors
Our FG microspeed units can handle tough applications. They are extremely resilient to vibrations and increased ambient temperatures. Microspeed drives consist of main and microspeed motors that are connected by means of microspeed gearboxes, which enables them to be used for wide speed ratios in rugged, simple and cost-effective solutions. (read more)
With spans ranging from 10 to over 34 feet available, Demag’s KBK workstation cranes enable customers to optimize the working area below the crane and improve productivity.
- High Adaptability
- 10 different track profiles
- Bridge spans to over 34 feet
Demag's DCMS-Pro is the industry's only true infinitely-variable speed chain hoist.
With exceptional control at low speed and world-class safety and performance
features, the DCMS-Pro is perfect for Oil & Gas customers handling critical
parts that need to be positioned gently and precisely. (read more)
Demag KBK suspension monorails features include:
- simple, manually operated straight sections; option with aluminium profile sections
- load capacities up to 7,000 lbs (3,200 kg)
- flexible routing by means of straight and curved sections, track switches and turntables
- manual, semi- or fully automated designs available
- complete packages of components tailored to meet specific needs for single overhead traveling cranes
- single trolley operation
- Demag rope hoists to meet application requirements
- user-friendly assembly on the plug-&-play principle
- high safety, reliability and efficiency.
Read more about this unique project by clicking here. (read more)
Whether our customer needs motors, gearboxes, brakes, couplings or flanges - We have the right solution. A quality management system guarantees maximum precision and reliability. Our customers appreciate that we supply everything from one source, enabling all components to match and work perfectly together. (read more)
EKWK cranes are used to transport materials to individual workstations and for materials positioning, and can operate below bridge cranes. Additional features include:
- outreaches up to 39.4 ft.
- control via cable-connected pendant or by radio
- travel units made of Demag drive components with excellent travel characteristics
Innovative technical features for meeting demanding operating requirements:
- high number of starts/stops and high duty factor due to mechanical microspeed and conical-rotor brake motors; also for high ambient temperatures
- highly precise positioning with mechanical microspeed
- three sizes with load capacities up to 100 tons
- hook path up....
Dedrive Pro and Dedrive Compact STO provide optimum utilization of motor output for variable speed control. The starting current is limited and the motor and gearbox loads are minimized. Any mechanical elements including crane girders and crane runway are protected, and loads are transported smoothly and gently. (read more)