The Model 8084 is an RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch with no enclosure. No power is required for the operation of the switch.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
Model 7191 is an RJ45 Cat5e Online/Offline Rotary Switch with faceplate mounting to allow easy installation in double gang wall boxes.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Blocks out intruders from the network! (read more)
The Model 7194 is a Dual Channel BNC A/B Switch with Pass-Through Port and Telnet Remote.
- Impedence matched to support 50 Ohm
- Remote Control via Telnet Command Interface
- Independent control of each channel, with ganging (read more)
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitor Prismatic Cells satisfy both Power Density and Energy Density.
- Supporting various applications such as power electronic systems, Hybrid Energy Storage Systems (HESS) for backup, storage, peak assist, and energy regeneration, contributing to stabilization of power supply, electricity storage, electricity economization, electr...
The Model 8267 is a DB25 A/B Switch that allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation by switching between A and B ports with a front panel keylock.
- Key Operated Control Provides Secure A/B Switching
- A Robust, High Integrity Switch
- No Power Required
QuickSwitch Model 7188 is a 4-Channel, Fiber Optic, LC Duplex A/B Switch with 2 Remote Control ports.
- Features RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet for Primary Remote and DB9 RS232 Serial ASCII as Secondary Remote Control.
- Independent front panel pushbutton control for each of its 4 channels.
- IP Addressable
Model 7268 Single Channel HD15 Interface A/B Switch provides single channel switching in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit.
- Remote control via DB9/M RS232 serial port or front panel pushbutton control.
- Switches all 15 pins simultaneously!
- Latching relays maintain connection and switch position even during power failure.
Telephone/Telecom Test Kit, Catalog No. 930849, Features High-Quality Nickel Phone Plugs
Supplied to Telco Field Technicians Worldwide!
- Thirteen cables to facilitate test and access of hi-speed data interfaces.
- Compatible with all standard telephone systems, data/voice test equipment, and patch/interconnect devices.
- Compatible w...
The Model 9474 is an RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Keylock Switch with A, B, and COMMON ports deeply recessed inside the unit for added security.
♦ Improves Computer Network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals.
♦ Secure OFFLINE position.
♦ Cat 5e Compliant. (read more)
Model 4409 is a single channel RJ45 A/B/C Switch with Triple RS232 Remotes that allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among three other devices.
- (3) RJ45 RS232 Remote Ports can be used simultaneously.
- Also has 3 pushbuttons on front panel to control switch.
Model 7306 8-to-1 DB25 Switch allows RS232 Serial Remote Control access to eight networks from one computer or workstation. Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Outstanding DB25 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height
- Field Proven, Highly Reliable
- No Front Panel Control
The Model 4350 is a Complex Programmable Logic Device (CPLD) that connects directly to CellMite ProD Data Acquisition and Control Board units.
- The Model 4350 is designed for ruggedized applications.
- The CPLD is factory programmed with standard motor control firmware, but the firmware can be modified by end-user or Electro Standards....
Punch down your own connections with this 110-Block, RJ45, 2-Channel Switch!
- Removable top cover to allow punch down of connections inside.
- M8076 accepts (2) 8-conductor Cat 5e cables INPUT via two RJ45/110-Block punchdown connectors allowing user to switch-through or break-from two OUTPUT RJ45 exit ports.
Quickly, easily, access three DB9 devices from one with the Model 7244!
- Control the switch both locally and remotely.
- Simple point and click operation with GUI control from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Latching relays maintain connection and switch position during power loss.
QuickSwitch® 6282 Fiber Optic SC Duplex AB Switch with 850 nm and Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate Fiber Optic networks or devices, ports A & B, via connection through a network or device connected to the Common port.
The Quick-Switch® 6282 employs Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) based multi-mode switches. Inse... (read more)