Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
DB9 Interface, 4-Position Switching in a Compact, Desktop Unit
- Ideal for device-sharing applications such as Audio/Video and Security Camera Monitoring Systems. Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices.
- QuickSwitch M4374 accesses either of 2 Fiber Optic networks from a computer connected to a T1 RJ45 COMMON port.
- Hi-speed fiber optic T1 converter electronics.
- Manual control via pushbutton, remote via RS232 serial port.
Model 4154 HP Fiber Repeaters with RS232 Traffic Monitor Port
♦ Allows the interference-free fiber optical transfer of data to be
regenerated and its range extended.
♦ Fiber connections via two standard Versatile Link connectors.
♦ RoHS Compliant
Conference Room Application: Model 5543 Displays the CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Status of the Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State CAT5e/ISDN Switch.
- Use with Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State Cat 5e ISDN Switch to Create a Robust Conference Communications Switching System. Great for Video Conference Rooms!
The Model 7315 is a 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port
- Features Shielded Cat 6 Ports
- Independent Channel Control
The Model 8444 is a 4-Channel A/B Switch that allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device.
- Simultaneously Switches Channel (1) RJ45/Cat5e and (3) Channels BNC
Each of the eight channels of the Model 7463 Cat5e RJ45 Switch is controlled independently via front-panel pushbutton controls with gang commands.Improves Efficiency by Providing Reliable Data Backup Switching!
The Model 9450 DB25 Voice/Data A/B Switch allows the user to switch Common Equipment to either VOICE or DATA ports with a simple flip of a switch!Half Rack & Full Rackmount EnclosureNo Need to Plug and Unplug Cables - Eliminates Connector Wear!Supports All 25 Pins of DB25
Model 9504 a 16-channel ST Single Mode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 media converter that is ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
- High Speed & Ruggedized
- Industrial Solution for apps requiring a single point-to-point over short and long distances.
lectro Standards Laboratories has expanded its series of Energy ActionSystem Lithium Ion Capacitor Development Shelves to include units with air cooling. Model 3312-6C, Cat. No. 331206C includes active cooling fans for each of six LiC Modules.
- Available as an option to any LiC Development Shelf having 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 Modules
MTP 12-Fiber, Fanout, Multimode Available in All Lengths and Configurations!
♦ Utilizes 12-fiber MTP connector on one end & discrete connectors (LC, SC, FC, ST) on breakout end.
♦ Designed to save front-panel space & streamline fiber management.
♦ Advantages include 12 times density of SC connectors, compact size,...
The Model 7464 is an 8-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch that allows access to two RJ45 Cat5e networks for each channel with both Telnet and GUI Remote Conrol as well as Manual Pushbutton control.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected
- Simultaneous control of all channels
- Certified for Cat5e compliance
Model 6265 has 20 channels that allow quick connection to any one of two ST fiber optic interface devices from one common device.
- Features Gang operation to allow all connected units in gang mode to stay synchronized in the same position.
- Gang-Connect multiple Model 6265 switch units to simultaneously switch 40 channels, 60 channels, 80 channels...
- Utilizes MEMS-based mirror/prism technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Simultaneous control of both channels.
Model 7316 16-Channel RJ45/CAT5e Compliant A/B Switch, Telnet Remote Access & Control, IP Addressable, Rackmount with Gang Operation of Multiple Units Multiple Model 7316 switches can be connected together to provide a powerful switching system of 32-, 48-, 64 channels and more.
Model 7344 RJ45 100-Base-T A/B Switch, Password Serial Remote, Cat 5
- Remote commands allow change of switch position, query of switch position, and lock/unlock front-panel control.
- Enhanced supervisory remote port with password login to access.
Model 7321 is an RJ45 Cat6 Switch with Telnet, GUI and Cascade Operation that supports up to 12 channels of A/B/C/D switch function.
Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement!
The Model 6256 allows the sharing of one SC Duplex device among 2 others, with a secure OFFLINE position, for each of its three channels.
- Individual Control for each Channel
- Accepts Contact Closure switch commands for Remote Control
- Supports Gigabit data rates!
The Model 7317 is a 2-Channel XLR Audio A/B Switch with Telnet Remote that allows access to two XLR interface devices from one COMMON XLR device for each of its two channels.
- Ideal Network Switch for Radio & TV
- Applicable to Switching Professional Audio, Video, and Stage Lighting Equipment.
The PathWay® Model 7390 allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other DB25 interface devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports for each of three channels.
- Powered by customer supplied 24 VDC.
Desktop Model 4165 and Board Version Model 4166 High Speed Ruggedized Fiber-to-USB Interface Converters
Popular Application: Isolated PC USB Communications to Fiber Serial Interface Network
- Units convert USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC to a serial asynchronous data interface over fiber with a user-selectable baud rate of up to 3 M...
The Model 7328 is a Single Channel RJ45 Cat5 8-to-1 Switch with Telnet allows the sharing of one RJ45 device, computer or network among eight others.Certified for Cat5 Compliance10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet/Telnet for Remote Control OperationIP Addressable/Password Protected
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals.
The PathWay® Model 7303 Single Channel DB25/X.21 BIS Interface A/B switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the Common port, among two other devices connected to the A and B ports, with remote access functionality.
Model 9501 features (3) V.35 channels and (1) DB25 channel.
- Maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss while in the Remote position
- Offers both manual and remote control
- Independent control of each channel
The Model 4176 Network Interface Converter provides an industrial solution for applications requiring a single point-to-point or a multi-point communications link over short and long distances.
√ Converts USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC!
√ Available as a Board only or Desktop package
The Model 9071 is a 2-Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Manual Desktop Switch
- 50 Ohm Impedance
- Ideal for Data GPS and Test Measurement Coaxial Networks!
The Model 4159CC is a Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for military and harsh environments.
Model 6250 Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch, Single Mode, allows independent control of each channel via Channel pushbuttons or simultaneous switching via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for Local Control Only Applications!