Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
LED's Display Red, Green & Off to Indicate Signal Status
- Model 900 is simply inserted in series between the DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) and the DCE (Data Communications Equipment) to provide access to and monitoring of all data, timing and control signals.
QuickSwitch® Model 6258 All Optic Online/Offline Switch
♦ Employs Mirror Technology
♦ Remote Access via 10-Base-T LAN connection
♦ LC Duplex, Multimode Fiber ports
Model 8163 3-Position RJ45 Cat5eA/B Rotary Switch Assembly, No Enclosure
- For installation into any custom enclosure
The Model 7816 is a 2-Channel Switch comprised of DB9 and RJ45 Interfaces supporting simultaneous switching of 8 devices for each channel.
- RJ45 Interface Supports Cat5e
- IP Addressable!
The Model 6315 is a Single Mode Fiber Optic SC Duplex A/B Switch with RS232 Remote Control and Key Lock functionality for added security.
- 1500 nm Wavelength
- RS232 Serial Remote Control
CellMite Model 4337 Digital Signal Conditioner for Strain Gage Sensors.
- Auto sensor ID
- 16 Character backlit LCD identifying display
- Storage for 3 calibrated transucers
- Addressable for serial network
Model 7190 Double Gang, Wallbax, RJ45, CAT5e Online/Offline Manual Switch
- Ideal for Powering Off/On IP Based Cameras!
- Rated for 10/100/100 Base-T Networks, up to Cat5e!
The Model 8462 Network Switch is comprised of nine individually controlled, manually operated, DB15 Connect/Disconnect switches.
♦ High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ No external power required.
♦ Lifetime guarantee against...
High Density 24-Channel, Certified 10/100/1000Base-T Cat 5e Compliance!
- Manually control each channel separately via front panel knobs.
- All 8 pins switched - Compatible with all RJ45 interfaces.
CellMite® M4325B-GUI is a compact digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard strain gage-based load cell, extensometer, or pressure sensor and simultaneously generates a serial digital output for connection to a PC as well as a +/- 10V analog output.
The Model 4423 is a 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch that allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of the four outputs from its internal power supply.
Supplies +60 VDC, +28 VDC, +15VDC, -15VDC
Automatic Channel Sequencing Allows 4 Data Channels to Access One Port!
- Devices connected to A, B, C, and D contend for connection to the common port.
- DB9 RS232 Serial Data Ports
- Front panel control allows disabling of any erroneous streaming data channel.
Electro Standards Laboratories are the experts in Fiber Optic Patch Cables
High Quality, Terminated Fiber, Multimode, 62.5/125 µm, 50/125µm or Single-Mode, 9/125µm
- All Lengths
- All Connector Combinations Including: LC, SC, FC, ST, FDDI, ESCON, MTRJ and More
The Model 4106 POF Fiber Repeater is used to regenerate data signals in order to extend the range between optically linked terminals.
- RS232 Monitor Port for Monitoring Network Traffic.
- Interference-Free Fiber Optical Transfer
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Gaming Machines
INSURE SAFETY/SECURITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT!
Model 5150 - Install Secure Switching System with listed modules, or customize! Non-Secure mode: system passes connection of copper/fiber voice & data lines from conference room equipment to building data network. Secure Mode: system disconnects lines, isolating all conference room equipment, completely.
QuickSwitch® 6253 Quad Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage/Contact Closure Remote allows the sharing of a single port interface device among two other devices with remote access functionality. All A, B, and COM ports are ST, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables.
High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber to USB Converter/Extender, Host & 4-Port Hub
- Simultaneously connect up to four USB Interface Devices to your desktop PC or notebook.
- High speed connection to distant USB devices over multimode fiber optic cable.
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
NEW! The Fiber Model 4179 Converts HP VersaLink to SC Duplex Fiber
- Allows Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to SC Duplex interface equipment.
- Provides Plastic Optical Fiber to Glass Optical Fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
The Model 8511 is a Dual Channel BNC Switch that is capable of sharing a single 2-channel BNC device among 8 others.
- Field Proven in Integration and Test Applications!
Allows 3 Video Sources to be switched among 2 Video Monitors with the option of all sources to be put in a Cutoff Position.
- All video source and monitor connectors are RJ45/Cat5/100mbps
- DB9 accepts remote contact closure switch commands
- All switches are remotely controlled. There is no local control.
The Model 7007 RJ45 A/B Switch Module with Contact Closure Remote Control and the Model 9043 Module Rack with Power allows network expansion to meet your needs!
- Model 9043 rack holds up to 7 switch modules
- This modular approach allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
20-Pin, 50 Centimeter RS485 Cable with GT8E-20DS-HU Hirose Connectors used to interconnect multiple Lithium Ion Capacitor Modules for power electronic system applications.
The Model 4338 is a CellMite® LVDT digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard AC LVDT transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
The Model 4338 can be operated with a computer or simply set up by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog...
Link with Model 5521 Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference communications switching system!
- M5522 ST Duplex Multimode Switch uses Mirror Technology to switch signal
- Supports Gigabyte Data Rate
- Reverts to Secure Off-Line Position regardless of keylock position, in the event of power loss
QuickSwitch® Model 6395 is a 4-Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch that is Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced 10-Gigabit laser applications.
Model 7249-ESL is both an RJ45 A/B Switch and an RS530 Switch!
- 2 Independent Switch Channels in a Low Profile, 19-inch 1U Rack Unit
- One Channel shares a single DB25 interface device among two others with 3-Positions, Secure/Non-Secure and Cutoff.
- Channel 2 shares a single RJ45 device among two other with A/B and Cutoff positions.
QuickSwitch Model 6296 is a Single Mode, LC Duplex Fiber Optic Bypass Switch that supports connections between four sets of devices or peripherals.
- Provides 2 switch positions: Normal and Bypass
- Uses MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supporting Gigabit data rates.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.