QuickSwitch 4294 4-Way Remotely Controllable FC Simplex A/B/C/D, all optic switch
M4294 allows a F.O. device connected to the unit's FC Simplex COMMON connector to access any of the four fiber optic networks connected to the A, B, C, or D ports.
- Operate via front-panel pushbuttons or from RS232 Serial Remote Port.
The Model 7327 is an 8-Channel A/B switch with Remote Control that allows the sharing of a single device among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel.
- Both local and remote access functionality.
- Remote access is achieved via 24 Vdc signaling from the user to the REMOTE terminal block located on rear panel.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6259R is a RoHS Compliant 16-Channel ST Simplex Fiber Optic A/B/Off-Line Switch
♦ All 16 channels are switched simultaneously via front panel pushbutton.
♦ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates. (read more)
The ActionSystem Model 3312 Lithium Ion Capacitor (LiC) Development Shelf provides a series connection of up to 9 LiC modules (108 LiC cells) along with associated protection, monitoring & cell balancing circuitry.
- Ideal for bidirectional high power pulses, very low leakage, very high cycle life & exceptional energy density applications.
The new Model 7392 RS232/RS530 A/B Switch with Fallback and Remote Control Port Doubles the Reliability of Data Throughput in Critical Network Applications!
- Features Automatic Sensing Mode and Manual A/B Switch Mode
- Automatic switch to Backup via Data Activity and Data Carrier Monitor and Switches Back When Signals Restore!
Each channel of the Model 7365 allows access to two RJ45/48 T1 networks from one COMMON network or device with remote access functionality.
- Units can be controlled and queried with the ease and simplicity of a touchscreen from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
The Model 600 "Blue Box" Breakout Box EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer
Red LEDs simultaneously display polarity, activity and validity of key interface Signals!
- Easy testing of computer's serial data interface.
- Compatible with EIA RS232, CCITT V.24, and MIL-188C.
- Easy determination of prope....
M4172 provides an industrial solution for applications requiring single Point-to-Point or Multi-Point Communications Link over short & long distances.
- Very High Speed, Ruggedized for Harsh Environments.
- Typical Applications: Factory Automation, Multi-Drop Data Collection Devices, Barcode readers, Time Clocks, Scales, Data Entry Terminals, ATMS, etc.
QuickSwitch 4191 is a 6-Way ST Duplex 100Base-FX Switch/Converter allows the user the capability of sharing any one of six single port interface devices via ports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 from a workstation or device connected to the Common port.
Field Expandable to become 8-Way Unit by adding Fiber Modules! (read more)
M6766 is a desktop high speed digital logic level to fiber interface converter that translates 4 input/output logic pairs into 4 fiber pairs, resulting in total of 8 fiber optic connections.
- Typical operating speeds up to 5 Mbps
- Convenient ST fiber connectors & logic test points for signal monitoring
- ESD protection on copper I/O signals
The Model 7382 8-to-1 RJ45 Cat6 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote allows quick connection to any one of 8 RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Outstanding Cat6 RJ45 Interface Switching Capability!
- Comprised of two boards, interconnection cables and connectors for installation in an enclosure.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
QuickSwitch® 4183 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Capability of accessing two separate fiber optic 100 Base FX ports from a 100 Base TX port.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.
- The switch may be controlled via Manual front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS-232 serial port.
- Model 7273 Single Channel DB25 A/B switch allows sharing a DB25 device connected to the COM port between two devices connected to A & B ports.
- Remote port provides switch control based on an ASCII character command set.
- Share any DB25 interface, all pins switched.
The Model 9434 is a 4-Position DB9 Switch that allows the user to reroute data between any one of four DB9 devices to one Common device with a simple rotation of a selector switch.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
♦ No power required. (read more)
Model 9463 4-Channel ONLINE/OFFLINE Keylock Switch consists of (3) RJ45 Channels and 1 DB9 Channel
- Simultaneously Switches All Four Channels with Keylock
- Supports 3 channels with RJ45 Interface and 1 channel with DB9 Interface
- Custom Wired DB9
M9225 allows the sharing of an N-Type coaxial interface device between two others connected to ports A and B. Switch position is manually controllable via a highly reliable rotary selector switch on the front panel.
- LMR-400 Coaxial cable is used for the internal wiring.
- Rugged aluminum package provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Allows a Device Connected to its Common Port to Access Four Other Devices on Ports A, B, C, and D.
- Remote Control via RS232 Serial Commands or Dry Contact Open/Closure Logic.
- All 25 Pins of the DB25 Interface are Switched!
M6290 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch, SC Duplex, Single Mode
- Features Secure Remote Access.
- Access 2 Fiber Optic networks or devices, Ports A & B, via connection thru a device connected to COMMON port.
- Uses MEMS based single mode switches.
- Insertion losses are less than 1.0 dB. Gigabyte switching!