Electro Standards Laboratories
The Models 4127/4129 HP Fiber to RS485 Interface Converters Allow Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS-485 Port of Controller
√ Converts RS-485/ RS-422 Serial Communication Interface to HP Versatile Link Plastic Core Fiber (POF) cable. (read more)
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals. (read more)
3 Configurations of High Speed Ruggedized Converters provide efficient network solutions for several major Government National Laboratories.
♦ Available as encased, board-only, or DIN rail mounted (Model 4165, 4166 and 4165-DIN)
♦ Ideal for PC communications requiring high speed, secure communications and optical isolation. (read more)
The Model 7192 allows access to two BNC networks from one Common BNC network or device.
- Four independent switch channels may be switched individually or simultaneously.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands allow control of switch position, lockout of front panel operations and obtain switch status.
Each of the three channels of the Model 9449 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches all three channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched.
- Ideal for RS422 applications that ha...
Model 6269 allows access to any one of two separate fiber optic networks from one computers with remote control.
√ DB9 Remote Control port provides Contact Closure Control
√ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates
√ Ideal for fallback applications (read more)
Electro Standards Laboratories has expanded its series of Energy ActionSystem Lithium Ion Capacitor Development Shelves to include units with air cooling. Model 3312-6C, Cat. No. 331206C includes active cooling fans for each of six LiC Modules.
- Available as an option to any LiC Development Shelf having 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 Modules
M7246-ESL Offers 2 Unique Channels, DB25 or RJ45, with both Secure or Non-Secure Switching!
- One channel is RS530 compatible and the other is RJ45 compatible.
- Either Channel can be set to CUTOFF Position which stops any and all data throughput for the switch.
- DB9 on rear panel accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control
Casino Data Networks currently utilize ESL’s HP Fiber Converters to Allow Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS485 Port of Controller. European versions of this popular HP Fiber to Copper Interface Converters have been added to the product lineup. (read more)
♦ The Model 8454 is a DB25 Audio Interface A/B/C/D Switch that is ideal for THX Audio Interface Switch applications.
♦ Internal wiring between the switch and the DB25 port connectors utilizes twisted pairs to accommodate the pin/signal listing of THX audio signals. Pairing selected to minimize audio signal crosstalk. (read more)
Model 9453 is a Dual-Channel RJ45 3-Position Switch that allows the user to access three RJ45 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports with one RJ45 connected to its Common port.
- 2 Channels can be switched simultaneously via one knob
- Cat5e Compliant
Model 5534 4-State RJ45 Switch is Ideal for Secure Conference Room Communication Applications!
♦ Allows the sharing of a single device among three other devices, with a secure off-line position.
♦ Manually operated by keylock. No power required.
♦ Meets Cat5e performance. (read more)
The PathWay® Model 4143 RS-232 DB25 Automatic Fallback A/B Switch
- Control the switch position using Pin 9 of the DB25 Common port or the front-panel pushbutton.
- A transition from 5VDC to 0VDC on Pin 9 of the DB25 Common port triggers the unit to switch positions.
Model 7301 8-to-1 DB9 Switch with Contact Closure and RS232 Serial Remotes
- Allows switching up to 8 networks or devices from one device/network via 8 front panel pushbuttton or remote control via Contact Closure signals or ASCII RS232 Serial Data.
M7245-ESL is a Dual Channel RS530 Switch and Fiber Optic ST Duplex Switch
- Both Channels feature 3 Positions, SECURE/NON-SECURE/CUTOFF.
- Channel One is RS530 Compatible. All 25 Pins Switched.
- Channel Two is Fiber Optic, ST Duplex, Multimode with 1300nm wavelength.
- Remote Control Using Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data.
QuickSwitch® Model 4193 Fiber Optic Network Switch/Converter accesses any of eight fiber optic networks from one computer.
- The Fiber Optic/Twisted Pair Media Conversion is Built in!
- All eight network ports are 1300nm 100 Mbps ST duplex multimode fiber optic ports
Model 7224 allows quick connection to any one of two DB15X.21 Interface devices from one COMMON device.
- All (15) pins of the DB15 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control and RS232 Serial Remote Control.
Each of the channels of the Model 7196 BNC AutoScan Switch allows access to six DVR/Camera networks from one laptop computer. All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 75 Ohm equipment.
- Ideal Applications: Multiple Digital Video Recorder, Multiple CCTV Camera Security Monitor Systems, AutoScan Security Cameras