Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
the Model 7195 2-Channel BNC A/B Switch simultaneously switches both channels between A and B positions locally via front panel pushbutton, or remotely via a DB9 remote port initiated by TTL voltage control.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
Bantam Plug to Two Mini-Grab Test Hooks test cable, Catalog No. 940322-06 consists of a miniature 3-conductor nickel phone plug connected to two mini-grab test hooks with one red and one black vinyl boot.
- Enables the user to "Spring Hook" onto hard to reach Circuit Points
- Fully Tested and Manufactured in the United States
Model 7954 Dual-Channel RS-530 Mode-S Solid State Switch, DB25 Interface with Exclusive Automatic Remote Control/Monitoring
- Allows 2 Independent Channels of A/B Switch Function
- Utilizes Solid State High Speed Analog Switches for Reliability
- No Moving Parts or Contacts to Degrade
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
Model 9504 a 16-channel ST Single Mode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 media converter that is ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
- High Speed & Ruggedized
- Industrial Solution for apps requiring a single point-to-point over short and long distances.
Fiber 232® Model 4107 F07 (POF) Fiber/RS232 Converter
- Provides Electrical-to-Optical, Optical-to-Electrical Conversion.
- Plastic Optical Fiber interface provides immunity to electromagnetic interferences and pulses common to industrial applications.
- Ideal for providing isolation to sensitive test equipmen...
Model 8982 RS232/DB25 7-1 Broadcast Sharing Unit with Cascade Port
- Multiple units can be cascaded to allow expansive broadcast network!
- Permits RS232 data broadcast from a COMMON device/port among 7 devices connected to Ports 1-7 simultaneously.
- Polls Port 1-7 devices for data. Based on the content of the data se...
The Model 4350 is a Complex Programmable Logic Device (CPLD) that connects directly to CellMite ProD Data Acquisition and Control Board units.
- The Model 4350 is designed for ruggedized applications.
- The CPLD is factory programmed with standard motor control firmware, but the firmware can be modified by end-user or Electro Standards....
Model 8461 9-Channel DB15 switch consists of 9 individually controlled Connect/Disconnect switches.
- Utilizes MIL components and designed to support rugged MIL applications.
PathWay® Model 7372 is a Cat6 RJ45 2-position switch that allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices via an Online or Offline connection.
♦ Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
♦ Secure Off-Line switch position
♦ Front panel pushbutton control and Contact Closure Remote Control
Model 4124 DB9 A/B Automatic Fallback Switch shares a single device among two devices connected to A & B ports, Contact Closure Remote Port.
- Automatic fallback based on data monitoring of pin 3 of the A port and automatic switching occurs after 3 seconds of data loss
Model 8448 is a 4-Channel A/B Switch with Channel 1 utilizing RJ45 connectors certified for Cat 5e Compliance and Channels 2, 3, and 4 utilizing BNC coaxial connectors.
♦ All 4 channels switch simultaneously.
♦ No external power required.
♦ Improves network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
Allows capability to access two separate devices, ports A and B, via a device connected to the Common port.
- All Fiber Optic Ports are Duplex, Multimode ST Ports.
- MEMS-Based 1300 nm Mirror Switch supports Gigabyte data rate.
- Remote Control via ASCII RS232 Serial Data.
Model 4338-200 CellMite LVDT AC Excitation Dual-Channel Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner
- Connects to 2 AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
- Operate with a computer or set up with a computer and use as a standalone.
Model 9451R is a RoHS, REACH and SVCH compliant Switch that allows quick connection to any one of three DB25 devices or networks from one common device or network.
- Provides reliable network backup for mission critical systems.
- Applicable to switching ANY DB25 interface devices.
QuickSwitch® 6261 Gigabit 8-Strand Single Mode Fiber Optic (SMF-28) Mirror A/B Switch, 1310 nm LC with Ethernet Access
- Shares 8 Fiber Optic LC Strands connected to COMMON port among 2 sets of 8 strands connected to A and B ports.
- Convenient, IP Addressable Switch Control
QuickSwitch® Model 6273 ST Duplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch w/Remote Serial Control
- Access either of 2 separate Fiber Optic networks.
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Gigabit data rate
- Mirror technology!
- Remotely monitor status & control switch or pushbutton control.
QuickSwitch® Model 4292 is a Single Channel Fiber Optic LC Duplex Network Switch with ABCD and Off-Line positions and RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
Model 7182 RJ45 Connect/Disconnect PoE Switch with Touch Sensitive Display Control & 8-Hour Countdown Programmable Timer(read more)
Model 4184 SC Duplex A/B Switch Box Provides Secure Fiber Optic Link Backup!
- Connects a workstation or device between 2 other devices or networks.
- RS-232 serial security enhanced Supervisory Remote Port included.
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between the A & B devices/networks.