Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7236 8-Channel switches all (8) RJ45 port channels simultaneously, all 8 signals of each port. All 24 ports A, B, and COM of each channel are RJ45. LED display provides switch position/power status. Control via pushbutton, or remotely via DB9 remote ports. (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 4181 SC Duplex 100BaseFX Auto Fallback Switch with Remote Access
- Fallback mode: Monitors for Signal Detect to determine switch position. If primary link is lost, Model 4181 sends alarm message.
- A/B mode: Switch via pushbutton or via Remote Control Supervisory Port.
Model 9093 Simultaneously Switches Two DB9 Channels via the Front Panel Rotary Switch!
- Each channel allows access to three DB9 devices.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- The Model 1050 is a three channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor board which uses the Hall effect.
- The board contains three independent 50 amp current sensors, which can either be independently powered or bussed together by means of jumper settings.
The Model 9455SH is a dual-channel RJ45 Network Switch that has the capability to simultaneously switch both channels to A or B via its front panel rotary switch.
√ Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks
√ All ports are shielded RJ45 Connectors. (read more)
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitor Prismatic Cells satisfy both Power Density and Energy Density.
- Supporting various applications such as power electronic systems, Hybrid Energy Storage Systems (HESS) for backup, storage, peak assist, and energy regeneration, contributing to stabilization of power supply, electricity storage, electricity economization and mor...
The Model 4662-DIN and Model 5169-DIN comprise a Host and a 4-Port USB Wired Hub that extend USB connections up to 500 meters via a high speed interface.
♦ Ideal for applications involving PC communication that require high speed, secure communication, and optical isolation. (read more)
The Model 4338 is a CellMite® LVDT digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard AC LVDT transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
The Model 4338 can be operated with a computer or simply set up by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog... (read more)
ESL has a Line of High-density, Pre-terminated QuickConnect MTP / MPO Cassettes.
♦ Fiber Cassettes breakout 12-Fiber MTP/MPO male inputs to either 12 or 24 LC or SC outputs.
♦ Military style cassette features one MTP military style connector with an 8-strand single mode angle polish. (read more)
The Model 8085-XXX Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
Model 7204 Remotely Controllable BNC Interface 5-1 Switch shares a BNC interface device with 5 other devices.
- Front Panel Control or Remote Control via DB9 RS232 serial port.
- Switch position status via front panel LED or via Remote RS-232 serial port.
- Real-time graph display of signal conditioner data!
CellView Software with Graphing connects to either a CellMite® or CellMite LVDT® and presents user with a graphical user interface designed to monitor incoming data from the CellMite® and to visualize and refine the data in a way that is useful to the user. (read more)
Model 7748 allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device among 2 others and will revert to a secure Cutoff position upon power loss.
- 10/100BASE-T LAN Telnet Access.
- Change switch's IP Address!
- Easy to use GUI, simple point and click operation.
- Access user interface via standard web browser!
Model 7356 6-Channel RJ45 CAT5 A/B Switch with Local and Remote Individual Channel Control, 1U Rackmount.
√ Accesses 2 devices, ports A & B, via a device connected to the COMM port for each of 6 channels.
√ Each channel is an individual switch that is independently controlled (read more)
Model 4855 provides remote switching/monitoring of up to 16 M4875 Remotely Controllable KVM Switches!
- A front-panel 2-position rotary switch provides contact close transition/contact open transition signals required by KVM switches for remote control.
- A/B status of all KVM switches connected to Model 4855 are displayed via front panel LED's.
Desktop Models 4167 and 4168 or DIN Rail Mounted Units, Models 4167-DIN and 4168-DIN comprise a local Host and Remote 4-Port integrated USB Hub that extend the distance of 4 USB Load Cells over 500 Meters!
♦ Ideal for Platform Scale Applications
♦ Fiber Optic Isolation from Noise
♦ Plug-and-Play USB (read more)
Model 4515 8-Channel A/B Single Contact Relay Port Switch, RJ11 Interface with 10/100 Base-T LAN Access & Serial Remote Access.
√ Share a device connected to a single pin of each RJ11 interface port between 2 devices connected to A & B pins for each port.
√ Remote access via Web-based GUI thru 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connector or ASCII commands. (read more)
QuickSwitch M4199 Gigabit Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch/Converter
- SC Multimode, all optical switch is designed with F.O. mirror technology.
- The signal is received by the unit as an optical signal over the fiber strand, is redirected by mirror mechanisms, and leaves the unit as an optical signal over a fiber strand (OOO).
M4875 Remotely Controllable, Custom Keyboard, KVM A/B Switch allows access to 2 computer/servers from a single set of KVM devices.
- Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse: Connect to the Common set of ports
- Computer/Servers: Connect to the A and B set of ports