Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
The Model 6323 is an SC/APC Duplex A/B Fiber Switch with Telnet and GUI. Featuring 3 Switch Modes: Manual, GUI Remote Ethernet and Auto Fallback based on Signal Power Threshold
Model 7364 is a DB9 Switch that allows independent switch control of two channels: Channel 1 is a DB9 A/B Switch and Channel 2 is a DB9 Crossover Switch.
♦ Two Remote Control Ports to accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data, Telnet or GUI for remote operation.
♦ IP Addressable/Password Protected
New Model 4152-DIN is Ideal for RS485 Multi-Point Applications!
- Ideal for Applications requiring mounting on a DIN rail.
- Very High Speed and Ruggedized for Harsh Environments!
- Typical Applications Include: Factory Automation, Multi-Drop Data Collection Devices, Barcode readers, Time Clocks, Scales, Data Entry Terminals, ATMS, Etc.
The SCUPS® Model 1027 is an encased Super Capacitor Uninterruptible Power Supply unit that provides backup DC power to a nominal 12VDC system in the event that the primary power supply is interrupted.
Typical applications include remote locations with intermittent grid power or renewable energy systems such as solar powered systems.
M5528A permits signal to pass uninterrupted (SVCN and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Keylock actuator insures secure switch operation.
- The switch position will follow the keylock actuator position at all times.
- Can be linked to Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference room switching system!
PathWay® M4426 RJ45 6-1 CAT5 Compliant RJ45 Switch
Share an RJ45 interface device connected to COM port with 6 other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F ports. Switch via pushbuttons or via DB9 Remote Control port. Certified and Tested CAT5 Compliant!
Model 9364-X/Y Intercom Headset Cable Assembly w/500 Ohm Volume Control, Custom Length
For use in broadcasting industries. While on camera, user will wear headset cable attached to clothing and out of site. Cable can be specified length for maximum comfort.
Model 4192 SC Duplex A/B/C/D/Off-line Switch, with Remote, Rackmount
√ Access any of 4 fiber optic networks from one computer.
√ Off-Line switch position stops all data throughput for the unit.
√ If power is lost, the unit automatically switches to the Off-Line position.
The Model 7421 is an RJ45 2-Position Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 interface device among two others with TELNET commands for remote control.
- Cat 5e Compliant
- IP Addressable
Model 9171 is an RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch that is ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections.
The Model 8086 allows access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps.
- Reroute data between two networks with a flip of a switch.
- Built to last with sealed precious metal contact switching mechanism.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 6255 is a Quad Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI Remote Control.
- LC, Multimode, 62.5/125 micron and Supports a Wavelength of 850nm
- 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation
The Model 9927 is a Five-Channel A/B Switch that contains four channels of DB9 switching and a single channel of RJ45 Cat5e switching.
QuickSwitch® 4183 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Capability of accessing two separate fiber optic 100 Base FX ports from a 100 Base TX port.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.
- The switch may be controlled via Manual front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS-232 serial port.
The Model 6760 is a 40-Channel TTL Digital Logic Level to POF Interface Converter that translates 20 input/output pairs into 20 fiber RX/TX pairs.
Converts TTL Logic signals to POF Fiber Optic Signals
Model 6250 Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch, Single Mode, allows independent control of each channel via Channel pushbuttons or simultaneous switching via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for Local Control Only Applications!
Model 7374 is a 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Local and Remote Control of Switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Environment via Telnet Commands or GUI.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Password Protected and IP Addressable.
- Secure Offline Switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
Model 4139 HP Fiber to RS232 Interface Converter allows connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS232 port of Controller.
- Ideal for Casino Networks Linking Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
- Data transfer rate up to 120 Kbps (enhanced RS-232)
- Provides Electrical-to-Optical, Optical-to-Electrica...
QuickSwitch 6190 ST Fiber Optic A/B Switch with Remote Serial Control and Optional GUI
- Utilizes Mirror Technology, ST Duplex, Dual Wavelength
- Front panel pushbutton or Remote RS232 Serial Control
- Optional Graphical User Interface (GUI) for simple point and click operation!
Model 7238 16-Channel RS232 A/B Switch with Remote Access switches all 16 RJ45 port channels simultaneously, all (8) signals of each port. Ports A, B, and COM of each channel are RJ45. Switch position & signal pathway integrity are maintained during power loss - no interruption of data transmission.
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitors are ideal for power systems requiring bidirectional high power pulses, very low leakage with very high life cycle. The unique, flat design of the ULTIMO Cells allow for more compact stacking when used in series, making the most efficient use of space!
QuickSwitch 4191 is a 6-Way ST Duplex 100Base-FX Switch/Converter allows the user the capability of sharing any one of six single port interface devices via ports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 from a workstation or device connected to the Common port.
Field Expandable to become 8-Way Unit by adding Fiber Modules!
The Model 9746/32 is a high density 32-channel A/B Switch System with Monitor Ports
♦ Add quick and easy backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high density switch system!
♦ Each channel has a monitor port located on the top panel.
♦ Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface.
The Model 7296 is a 2-Channel MDR/MXR A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote.
- Switches Multiple MDR and MXR Ports, Simultaneously!
- USB Type-A Connector Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
M7242S DB25 A/B Switch, Rackmount, 10-BASE-T Secure Setup, Remote Interface, IP Addressable.
- Switch locally via front panel pushbuttons.
- Remote switching via 10-BASE-T rear panel control port.
- Remote control interface has an IP address and listens on the TELNET port for incoming connection.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6259R is a RoHS Compliant 16-Channel ST Simplex Fiber Optic A/B/Off-Line Switch
♦ All 16 channels are switched simultaneously via front panel pushbutton.
♦ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
ESL has a Line of High-density, Pre-terminated QuickConnect MTP / MPO Cassettes.
♦ Fiber Cassettes breakout 12-Fiber MTP/MPO male inputs to either 12 or 24 LC or SC outputs.
♦ Military style cassette features one MTP military style connector with an 8-strand single mode angle polish.
The Model 800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box allows the user to access and monitor any of the signals that pass through the unit uninterrupted via test point pins.
50 pins on front panel allow access to all interface signals!