EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
The VIT Modular Power Frame Assembly is designed to adapt to virtually any existing pump liquid end that has a back pullout design. The patented system allows one frame, one shaft, one set of bearings, one seal size to fit nearly any ANSI, API, ISO, DIN, JIS, and other types of centrifugal pumps (such as slurry pumps, recessed impeller pumps, self-priming pumps, etc.)(read more)
EnviroPump and Seal VIT Series Power Frame Upgrades
Why Upgrade your Pump?
Improve pump performance, cut downtime, and reduce maintenance cost without
replacing the entire pump. Upgrade only the critical components
If you agree with any of the following statements concerning your existing centrifugal pumps, then the VIT Upgrade Prog...(read more)
- Installation is simple - Upgrade nearly any centrifugal pump without changing the existing pump liquid end or baseplate. Simply remove the old bearing frame assembly and install the VIT Upgrade Power Frame unit.
- Interchangeability - VIT Upgade Bearing Frame assemblies are identical and interchangeable with complete new pump assemblies from EnviroPump and Seal.
Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability.
The most common areas of failure are bearings and mechanical seals.
The VIT pumps were developed to remedy the shortcomings of these pump designs.(read more)
An EnviroPump and Seal labyrinth oil seal protects your investment in several ways:
- No shaft or sleeve damage or wear.
- Antifriction bearings operate longer in a cleaner environment.
- Keeps contaminants out as well as lubricant in.
- Significantly increase MTBF and MTBPM
Our heavy duty pump design goes above and beyond existing ANSI designs.
Whatever your needs in pumps and seals, if you are looking for long life, reduced maintenance, low life cycle cost, increased MTBF, better parts interchangeability, and reduced inventory to support your pumps and seals, we can help.(read more)
- Cartridge Design – No measuring, self centering installation. Just slide over shaft, tighten gland bolts and set screws, remove centering clips, and the seal is ready to operate.
- Double Balance – World’s first double balanced single seal. O-ring shifts to accommodate pressure from either the process side or t...
Complete Pump Packages
- Proven the most reliable Hot Oil Pump since 1995
- Complete one-stop total package responsibility
- Pump, sealing system, motor, base, monitoring, etc.
- Three Year Warranty includes seal
- Manufactured in USA
- Parts & service readily available
Why Upgrade your Pump?
Improve pump performance, cut downtime, and reduce maintenance cost without replacing the entire pump. Upgrade only the critical components.
The VIT Modular Power Frame Assembly is designed to adapt to virtually any existing pump liquid end that has a back pullout design. The patented system allows one frame, one shaft, one set of bearings, one seal s...(read more)
The "VIT Super-ANSI" pumps were developed to remedy the shortcomings of those pump designs.
The VIT Series pumps are the world's first rotary equipment designed to minimize the detrimental effects of ALL SIX FAILURE MODES.
Vibration - causes cracking, bending, loosening, stressing of all major pump components, also contributing to over-heating Installation Errors -...(read more)
Enviropump and seal, Inc. is one of the few companies in this industry that has brought the two major parts of this business.....pumps and seals....together under one roof. Along with the pump lines, Enviropump and seal, Inc. manufactures a wide range of mechanical seals including single, double, double concentric, triple and gas barrier seals.(read more)
EnviroPump and Seal Testimonial:
The mechanical seal life in our Hot Oil Fryer pump has increased from an average of six months to more than three years. The pump upgrade has significantly improved our operating uptime. -Major snack food manufacturer
Enviropump and Seal ZL Series Cartridge Mechanical Seals
The most advanced range of production cartridge...(read more)
Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. The most common areas of failure are bearings and mechanical seals. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability.(read more)
Why Labyrinth Oil Seals? The main shaft in process equipment such as pumps, agitators, mixers, motors and compressors can be costly items to replace. Ordinary lip seals, commonly used on such process equipment, have both an extremely limited life and also cause considerable amount of damage to the shaft.(read more)
Pump Shaft Comparison-Ours is on the Left in the picture!
High pressure cleaning pumps are frequently used in food processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and for shower water and trim squirt services in the paper industry.(read more)