FLEX-CORE has promoted these products:
VOLTAGE DISCONNECT AND CURRENT TRANSFORMER SHUNT
FOR 3 PHASE VOLTAGES & 3 CURRENT TRANSFORMERS
• 600V - 30 Amp Base
• FUSES INCLUDED
• 1, 2, or 3 Pole
• Fuse Block supplied with fuse cover
FLEX-CORE SPLIT-CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS
Designed for easy installation on large bus or wire conductors in order to make electrical load surveys or for continuous monitoring of current
High accuracy over wide frequency ranges.
Provides analog output which is proportional to the instantaneous frequency of the input signal.
UL and CUL listed.
• Ideal for use in enclosures with dimensional constraints.
• Designed for industrial environments.
• OEM measurement systems.
• Designed for use with current transformers.
• Easily integrated into control systems.
Manufactured in the United States, the Flex-Core current transformer has been developed with the customer's application needs in mind. The unique twisting motion supplies fast and easy installation on busbars and cable conductors. Various ratios and opening sizes are in stock and ready for immediate delivery
Low cost solutiuon
Small size transformer with metering class accuracy
Ratios available from 50:5A up to 300:5A
Perfect for ammeters, wattmeters, and cross current compensation
Most Ratios Stocked
Seven Opening Sizes
Other Ratios Available
1 or 5 Amp Secondaries
0-.333V or 1.0V Secondaries
Custom Inserts Available
AC Operated Current Switch (Split-Core)
• Adjustable Setpoint
• Smart LED
• UL Listed
• Switches AC or DC
For use with SCR controls, chopped waveforms, or where harmonic components exist
Accurate regardless of variations in voltage, current,power factor, or load
Intelligent Digital Meter Relay for Monitoring, Measurement, and Control Applications
For use with energy management systems and instrumentation
Designed for assembly without the need for dismantling the primary bus or cables
These transformers are designed for operation line-to-line. They may also be operated line-to-ground or line-to-neutral at reduced voltage. (58% of rated volts)
FLEX-CORE SOLID CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS
For relaying or metering
High Relay Class Models
Window I.D. - 7.31"
Analog Switchboard Meters from FLEX-CORE are designed for industrial use, featuring strong steel case with rugged mounting studs and electrical terminals.
• Frequency ....60Hz.
• Standard Secondary Voltage .. 120VAC
• Insulation Class ....15.5kV, BIL 110KV Full Wave
• UL Recognized
• FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
AC current Transducer/transformer, model CTD.
• The CTD Series of AC Current Transducers provide a DC output which is proportional to the AC current input. The output is derived from the average absolute value of the input and calibrated as the RMS value of the sine wave.
• Ideal for Applications where space is a consideration.
AC Current Transducer/CT
• Insensitive to Polarity
• Designed for applications requiring accurate current measurements.
• Easy to install
AVT AC Voltage Transducer
Accurate , reliable voltage measurement
2200Vac input/output isolation
UL, CUL,CE Recognized
Accurate, reliable voltage measurement.
Three seperate inputs, three outputs.
UL, CUL, CE Listed.
• Designed for use in applications which require inexpensive current measurement.
• Designed to withstand motor start-up transients.
The MT Series of Transducers were designed as a Watt Transducer capable of multiplying two individual DC voltage signals to provide an output directly proportional to the instantaneous product of the two input signals
Flex-Core's SPLIT CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS
• For Indoor or Outdoor Use
• Most Ratios Stocked
• Seven Opening Sizes
• Other Ratios Available
• 1, 3, or 5 Amp Secondaries
• Dual Tap Ratios Available
• 0-1 Volt Ac Output Available
• 0-.333 Volt Ac Output Available
• Loop Coil...
Accurate measurement of the true RMS value of input signals over a wide frequency range.
The Model FCL flexible split-core current transformer is designed for easy installation on bus or wire conductors in order to make electrical load surveys or for continuous monitoring of current