Quadrupole mass spectrometry for the food industry
• Fermentation process
• Synthetic process analysis
• Biogas production monitoring
• Spatially resolved MS
• Mammalian cell culture analysis
• Reaction profile studies (read more)
UHV Temperature Programmed desorption studies (TPD) - Hiden Analytical's 3F/PIC mass spectrometers with pulse ion counting detection are available configured specifically for UHV TPD providing fast, wide dynamic range detection of multiple species, capturing the entire desorption event (read more)
Hiden Analytical introduce a new gas analyser - the HPR-20 QIC TMS system - specifically configured for analysis of fast transient pulses and of rapid compositional changes in gaseous processes. Developed for the researcher, the system is suited to studies of diverse thermally triggered and chemically triggered reactions (read more)
Real time analysis of organic vapours and moisture in reactions.
Real time evolved gas analysis from thermo-gravimetric analysers inTGA-MSapplications and from reaction calorimeters provides detailed information - unachievable with traditional laboratory techniques (read more)
Dissolved species analysis employing Hiden's high sensitivity membrane sampling technology for analysis of respiratory gases, hydrocarbons and sulphides is applied to a wide range of application areas including:
- Ecolological studies in sea water
- Bio fuel production from algae
- Pollution monitoring in river, estuary and reservoir waters
- Soil c...
Hiden Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Components
An extensive range of mass filter assemblies, ion sources and RF supplies...
- 6mm, 9mm or 12mm pole diameter.
- Single or triple filter.
- RF power supplies- 3 power option.
- Closed, open and X-beam ion sources.
- Custom quadrupole assembly mountings
The HPR-40 DSA dissolved species gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring of dissolved / evolved gases. (read more)
Mass and Energy spectrometry for positive ions, negative ions , neutrals and radicals.
The EQP system is applied to most advanced plasma processes, including low pressure magnetron deposition , reactive ion etching ,
and atmospheric plasma dielectric barrier discharges, providing key parameters for process development. (read more)
- Rapid turnaround of all types of samples
- Static and dynamic SIMS
- Integral ioniser for SNMS and RGA
- Choice of Ion guns
- SNMS surface mapping / imaging
- Surface contamination analysis
- Quantification of matrix level by SNMS
- Flexible and upgradeable configuration
- Low cost of ownership
Hiden HAL 3F mass spectrometers for high precision scientific, process applications and UHV applications. (read more)
Respiratory gases, hydrocarbons and vapour analysis in bio fuel research and ecological studies.
- Soil core analysis
- Fermentation Process Analysis
- Water Analysis in Estuary, River or Reservoir
- Groundwater Contamination Studies
- Methane Production Control
- Microbiological / Enzyme activity studies
- Environmental monitor...
TA/TGA-MS - Hiden gas analyser for thermal studies
Optimised specifically for measurement of fast-evolved gases, the latest version of the Hiden QGA benchtop mass spectrometer is ideally suited to monitoring of diverse thermal and thermo-gravimetric processes. (read more)