Plast-O-Matic now offers Stainless Steel threaded end connections on most Series PRHM pressure regulator models. The connections allow the high flow thermoplastic regulators to be safely installed in process cooling water systems using stainless steel piping. (read more)
- Kynar PVDF body; no wetted metals or elastomers
- TFM convoluted diaphragm for maximum sensitivity without elastomers
- PVDF spigots or flare connections
- Maximum flow performance with minimal drop-off from set pressure
- Maximum inlet pressure 125 PSI
- Downstream pressure range 5 - 50 PSI; Specify Series UPRH for.../li>
- Corrosion Resistant All Plastic Construction.
- Repeat Accuracy - 0.5 percent.
- Long Cycle Life.
- Patented Fail-Dry Vented Safety Design.
- Standard Limit Stop allows virtually unlimited pumping volume adjustment.
- Optional proximity switches remote sensing & position verification.
Series PRH offers the highest available performance in a standard, spring-type regulator -- . Based on the same large area frictionless rolling diaphragm, poppet seat, isolated pressure sensing chamber and pressure balanced shaft of Series PR, this valve uses higher capacity springs and an expanded base to accomodate the increased pressure settings. (read more)
- Higher Flow Rates with Less Pressure Loss than competitive regulators!
- Automatically regulates and prevents downstream pressure from exceeding its set point.
- Dual rolling diaphragm design assures sensitive operation.
- Non-sticking design.
- One-piece body and double u-cup design prevent leakage and eliminate "creep.
An optional vent is added to all True Blue trunnion ball valves specified for bleach applications. Without a vent of some sort, sodium hypochlorite would be trapped inside the ball whenever it is in the closed position, and give off gas (outgas). (read more)
Plast-O-Matic Valves has introduced a new line of all-plastic flow and level switches for continuous monitoring of corrosive and ultra-pure liquids. Switches respond to flow or level only, independent of line pressure, temperature or environment. They are available in PVC or CPVC, with additional wetted parts of PTFE (read more)
Plast-O-Matic Valves has introduced a new line of all-plastic flow and level switches for continuous monitoring of corrosive and ultra-pure liquids. Switches respond to flow or level only, independent of line pressure, temperature or environment. They are available in PVC or CPVC, with additional wetted parts of PTFE. (read more)
Thermoplastic solenoid with PTFE bellows for corrosive chemicals and high purity liquids has been redesigned with a new, 24-watt fully rectified coil. The new coil reduces energy consumption by 75% and permits continuous operation at ambient temperatures up to 122 degrees F with no heat generation. (read more)
Series PRE Pressure Regulators
• Downstream pressure setting is infinitely adjustable from 15 psi to 125 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Available in PVC, Natural Polypro, Kynar PVDF.
• PTFE sleeve provides smooth, non-stick operation.
• Designed for low maintenance and easy to adjust.
• Economical, heavy-duty... (read more)
- Offers an inexpensive initial investment.
- Reduces instrument failures.
- Reduces system downtime.
- Eliminates the expense of special alloy instruments.
- Choice of various thermoplastic materials assures maximum process compatibility.
- Every single Gauge Guard is individually inspected and hand tested.
True Blue® PVC, CPVC, PVDF, PP & PTFE Check Valves help you stop unwanted reverse flow with an automatic bubble-tight seal. (read more)
Placed at the high point of a piping system, this innovative valve will vent gas as it occurs. A unique float/actuating lever allows the vent orifice to open when gas is present. After gas vents, liquid forces the vent to close. Whenever gas accumulates, the valve will re-open until the gas is vented. (read more)
Advantages of specifying Plast-O-Matic Sticks:
- Corrosion-resistant thermoplastics are maintenance-free, last years longer than metal sticks
- Reinforced direct connection between components eliminates extra joints, weak points and accidental breakage
- Easily customized for specific applications
- Molded, Machined & Assembled in USA --...