RN – RNS series is suitable for the conveyance of clear or slightly cloudy liquids, mainly used in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector.
The innovative components assure an high fluid dynamics efficiency:
- rolling-contact oil lubricated bearings, selected to grant a long life and high reliability;
- heavy duty pump shaft guarantees high r... (read more)
The RKNS series is suitable for the conveyance of solutions with suspended crystals, muddy and/or viscous liquids, with suspended particles or fibrous materials, chemically inert or aggressive, without any problems of clogging.
The recessed impeller, together with the new casing design, allows for the pumps to reach a higher level of efficiency and also to give high p... (read more)
The new impeller design makes it possible for the pump to reach a high energy efficiency.
The casing is provided with replaceable wear plate, which can be adjusted externally, to maintain the clearance with the impeller constant so as to ensure the high efficiency of the pump. (read more)
The ROBOX screw Low Pressure is the optimal solution for WWT plants with pressures up to 1000 mbar (g), in fact it combines all the unique features of the Robuschi RSW screw compressor, such as outstanding efficiency and ultra-silent operation, with the simple workings of a lobe blower. (read more)
RB-DV series blowers are used in the following applications:
- vacuum trucks handling wet and/or dry waste (Industry, Municipalities etc...);
- Pneumatic conveying (Ash transport, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals industry etc...);
- Central vacuum systems (Packaging, Vacuum cleaning etc...);
- Deareation plants (Plastic extrusion, Brick production, etc...). (read more)
The characteristics of ROBOX screw ensure high efficiency (>75%) in a wide range of rotation of the compressor (from 100% to 25%), by reducing thus the energy consumption in any working condition.
Moreover, energy savings increase with the use of EFF1 motors and with the new IE3 certified engines. (read more)
The new ROBOX evolution, especially developed for the conveying and compression of biogas, as well as natural and landfill gases in power generation plants. This special Unit for BIOGAS application maintains all the innovative characteristics of the ROBOX evolution: silence, compactness, and easy maintenance. (read more)
- brick and pasta-making industries: in the degassing of the mixture from the extruders
- plastic industry: in the extrusion processes
- tanning industry: in the vacuum dryers for tanning leathers
- chemical-pharmaceutical plants: in the distillation and crystallisation processes
- wood industry: in the dryers (read more)