Customizable planar inductors offer power density and performance advantages compared to equivalent wire wound transformer designs. Applications: switching power supplies, DC/DC converters in distributed power systems, FIGA and low‐profile high‐current, high current POL converters, feedback control, overload sensing, load drop and shut down detection. (read more)
- Planar magnetics have a better power density and performance compared to equivalent wire wound transformer designs. Available in standard or custom designs, the SX41 delivers high performance for power conversion applications in the welding, automotive, telecommunications, renewable energy, and aerospace industries.
Instrumentation grade reed relays with switching technology that offers unparalleled features available at Standex-Meder Electronics.
Whether electronic components are mounted on PCBs, at the wafer level or the finished component level, testing these components will require reed relays. (read more)
This catalog has been expanded extensively to incorporate coverage of Standex-Meder’s premier worldwide capabilities and innovative technologies. It includes 160 images of the company’s extensive product portfolio, which includes reed switches, reed relays, opto-couplers, reed sensors, fluid sensors, magnetic actuators, and custom products. (read more)
The LS04 Liquid Level Sensors are a versatile multi-point level sensor made of plastic which can be customized to hold up to 6 magnetic floats and mount to either the top or bottom of a tank using various mounting options. (read more)
Check out Standex-Meder's 3-dimensional magnetic mapping capabilities for reed sensors! This process allows designers to more accurately place sensors and magnetic components within a system, thus eliminating any issues that may result in faulty operation. (read more)
A full spectrum of sizes, power, and high voltage switching options are just a few features offered, among the seven types of MEDER High Voltage/ High Current Reed Relays. Switching voltages as high as 10kVDC and breakdown voltages to 15kVDC. Continuous carry currents up to 15 Amps and pulsed currents 30 Amps (read more)
- Class 2 transformers, wired, in plastic casing
- Chokes mounted in L bracket or channel frame
- Toroidal common mode chokes
- PC mount current transformers
- Class 2 energy limiting wall plug, wired, cord connected or PC mounted transformers
- Autotransformers in open, enclosed or toroidal designs
- Control circuit transformers<.....
• Easy installation - on primary or auxiliary drain plugs
• Reliable operation
• Switch easily accessible for service
• Flexible – red-wire or yellow-wire connection
• Tee, Elbow and Bracket models available with multiple fittings to accommodate various applications
• Complies with applicable NEC Codes
• C... (read more)
The Rectangular Flange Mount Reed Sensors offer billions of reliable switching operations in wet and dirty applications. These magnetically operated reed proximity switches are waterproof and can be mounted almost anywhere, making them suitable replacements for mechanical switches (read more)
MK26 sensors are magnetically operated Reed proximity switches designed for screw mounting. The sensor should be mounted on a fixed surface with the actuating magnet on the moving surface. Introduction or removal of the magnetic field determines the closing and opening of the Reed Switch (read more)