- Protects tooling and inspection balls from damage between operations
- Low cost solution to protect tooling ball investment
- Made of a durable, high impact resistant Polymer
- Mounts over .875" diameter or smaller tooling ball directly into jig fixture with two number 10 screws
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Case Hardened
- Used as reference points for inspection applications in conjunction with Coordinate Measuring Machines to accurately measure the workpiece
- Concentricity of Ball to Shank - .0001 T.I.R.
- One-piece construction
1/4-20 Threaded CMM Fixture Components
Variety of Components Provide a Quick, Accurate, Repeatable Solution for Fixturing Parts During CMM Inspection
Use With: Plastic, Aluminum, or Steel Parts
All CMM Fixture Components in Kits are also Available Individually (read more)
TOOLEX Vises offer many innovative features that will help you stay ahead of the competition.
TOOLEX's Relock system offers the most comprehensive array of jaws and accessories available for vertical or horizontal machining applications.
These Vises are manufactured from high grade materials to meet the extreme accuracy and dur... (read more)
TOOLEX Relock 8-station vises packages are available with hard jaws, soft jaws, or fixture plates.
Relock vises offer a quick snap on jaw system called SnapLock.
Available in manual or hydraulic.
Available in 4", 6", and 8" sizes
Body manufactured from 80,000 PSI ductile cast iron
Ways are flame... (read more)
TE-CO proudly announces the addition of two new single station vises to their extensive workholding product line.
This product line consists of:
1) PWS6900 - 6" Single Station Vise with a 9" opening
2) PWS8110 - 8" Single Station Vise with an 11" opening
Theses two items offer many benefits over the main competitors in the marketplace. Including: l... (read more)