- Small size (3.5" x 4.4" x 6.6") & low cost. Controls 1 to 4 motors.
- Powerful 115 intuitive command Instruction Set makes it easy to program
- 4X oversize motor drives for long life & overload tolerance
- Complete Controller/Indexer/Driver/AC Power Supply w/ RS-232 interface
- Nonvolatile memory for storing 4 user-created programs<.../...
- The Velmex Read Out (VRO) is a compact one and two axes digital readout for linear and rotary incremental encoders.
- The VRO uses the latest OLED display and DSP microcontroller technology for a high performance ultra-precise digital position readout.
- Designed for differential type encoders, the VRO is also fully compatible with single ended encoders.
Customized Positioning Stages (read more)
The VXM-1J is a jog and autoreverse single axis stepping motor controller. Speed is adjusted with a potentiometer - a computer is not used.
It is the ideal controller for:
- simple, variable speed motion
- precise movement between two teachable points (read more)
Linear Slides, XY & Rotary Tables
Begin by choosing Manual or Motor Driven. Select a base width ranging from 1.5” to 9”. Travels range from 0.5” to 220”. Choose from over 1000 dovetail slide models. Our versatile, modular design yields easy XYZ-rotary combinations. (read more)
UniSlides patented dovetail bearings give it certain advantages over other designs. They have been used in a myriad number of environments from outer space to vacuum chambers. The necessity for modification depends upon the so-called hardness of the vacuum and other specific requirements. (read more)
Three Series B4800 rotary tables combined using A4001 XZ adapter bracket.
Three axes of rotary motion perpendicular to each other
Three Series B4800 rotary tables combined using A4001 XZ adapter bracket. These tables are used to provide for altitude and azimuth, tilt and pan or pitch and yaw motion. (read more)
-micrometer drive operation,
-movable zero reference point (read more)
- Long Travel
- High Speed Capability
- Smooth PTFE Linear Bearings
- Long Life Anodized Ways
- Impact Tolerant
- Adjustable Limit Switches
- 100mm Advance/Turn (direct drive)
- Precision AT5 Timing Belt
- Stainless Steel Timing Belt Pulleys
- BiSlide Assembly Modularity
Use elevating tables when you need a freestanding vertical column with platform shelf. They use the deeper B style base. This makes them more rigid. Tables come in 3 different sizes, as you can see, and 3 standard lengths each. Longer lengths are available. (read more)