Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Automation
Innovative Industrial Automation
Rockwell Automation, the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
Architecture & Software
- The Logix control platform integrates control, visualization, and network and information technologies to provide fully integrated solutions.
- FactoryTalk, an integrated suite of software applications, enables real-time information exchange between manufacturing and other parts of an organization.
- The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system is a production and control and information system that combines the Logix control platform with the FactoryTalk software suite to provide a seamless flow of information.
- Automation components include a range of motion, sensing and safety products. These components integrate with the control to provide functionality necessary in today’s manufacturing processes.
Control Products & Solutions
- Motor control products combine motor control and protection devices with the networking and diagnostic capabilities of Integrated Architecture to provide intelligent motor control.
- Solutions include a broad array of engineered systems that range from custom-designed bundled components to large turn-key system integration projects.
- Services range from repair and asset management consulting to remote support centers and training.
Whether your application needs are simple or complex, you can match our technology to your requirements. From cost-effective components to highly integrated systems, Rockwell Automation offers a full range of machine control and information solutions.