Bailey International LLC was founded in Owosso, Michigan in 1976 and is headquartered in Knoxville,
Tennessee. Bailey is a recognized leader in the mobile hydraulics industry due to its ability to manufacture and distribute custom and standard components, including Cylinders, Pumps, Motors, Valves, Hydraulic
Power Units, and thousands of other products.
Bailey has a global manufacturing footprint, including a world-class facility in Knoxville, Tennessee that produces custom products used in Construction, Agricultural, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, and other industries. While we are proud of our ability to serve the large markets, we never lose sight of our roots in providing a full suite of products to small workshops and repair centers. That is why we have multiple distribution centers throughout the United States, including our newest location in Reno, Nevada.
Our CHIEF™ and MAXIM™ brands exceed all industry standards and are the benchmark in the markets they serve. You will find these brands used in many applications due to their highly engineered designs and unsurpassed value.
Bailey truly is the one-stop source for all your hydraulic needs! Visit Baileynet.com, or give us a call at 1.800.800.1810 to learn more about our hydraulic solutions, including:
OEM Manufacturing Solutions
- Standard and custom-built cylinders and power units
- Unique painting and labeling options
- Hydraulic valve and hose assemblies
- Design and Engineering support
- Technical services
- 3D models and design drawings
Dealer & Distributor Programs
- Competitive advantage by providing highest quality at
- competitive pricing
- Volume discounts
- Priority same-day shipping on in-stock items
- EDI web ordering
- Customized sales support materials
- Unmatched product selection
- Same day shipment of thousands of products
- Standard and custom solutions
- Over 6,000 SKUs and $10 million in inventory