|Creaform develops, manufactures and sells 3D portable measurement technologies and specializes in 3D engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing, product development and simulation. Its products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace, consumer products, heavy industries, health care, manufacturing, oil & gas, power generation and research & education.
Creaform has developed and sells the Handyscan 3D portable, self-positioning 3D scanners, along with the HandyPROBE optical portable CMM and the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanners. The company also offers an intuitive photogrammetry device: the MaxSHOT 3D optical coordinate measuring system.
The company employs more than 300 people worldwide, and has offices in Lévis, Montréal, the United States, France, Germany, China, India and Japan. The company’s head office and Quebec-based offices are 9001 : 2008 ISO certified.
Equipment and Software Used and/or Distributed by Creaform:
- Handyscan 3D handheld, self-positioning laser scanners with VxScan,
- Creaform’s data acquisition software
- HSM Scanning Module for CATIA V5
- AICON photogrammetry system
- API laser trackers
- CMM-mounted Zephyr sensors
- Mitutoyo Crysta-Apex CMM machine
- Romer CMM portable arms
- Leica Geosystem’s HDS laser scanners
- CATIA V5, Unigraphics, Pro-Engineer + ICEM Surf CAD software
- Polyworks, Geomagic and Rapidform reverse engineering software
- Prelude Inspection software
Services offered by Creaform:
- 3D scanning
- Reverse engineering
- Styling, design and engineering
- Quality control
- Finite element analysis