Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research:
The standard by which all other vibration sensors are measured.
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research provides sensor solutions with Total Lower Cost (TLC) of Ownership through:
- World-class products and services
- 98% on-time delivery and shortest lead times
- Industry-leading product quality and reliability
- Competitive pricing
- Technology to enable your success
- LifeTime Warranty now offered on our most popular products
- Leading accelerometer supplier
- Track record of performance
- Wilcoxon Research quality
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research’s TLC Ownership – making it easy to do business!
- Founded in 1960 by engineers from the David Taylor Naval Research Lab. Initial market focus was the US Navy
- Began manufacturing sensors for condition based monitoring in the 1980s
- Established their own advanced technology R&D group, Wilcoxon Labs, in 1999
- Acquired by international aerospace, defense and electronics group Meggitt PLC in 2004. Other Meggitt group companies include Endevco and Vibro-Meter.
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research today:
Over 50 years after entering the vibration sensor industry, Wilcoxon is still a leading edge technology developer.
- World-class manufacturer of industrial accelerometers
- Located in Metropolitan Washington DC along the I-270 Technology Corridor
- All R&D, manufacturing and operations at one facility:
- 40,000 square feet
- 80 employees, 15 engineers
- NIST-traceable calibration and testing
- ISO 9001:2000 certified, continuous registration since 1997
- ISO 14001:2004 certification in 2006
- Six Sigma and TQM
- Kanbans for production control and inventory management
- Compliant with US export regulations, European WEEE, ESD, Low-Voltage, and RoHS directives
Turn to Wilcoxon Research for off-the-shelf and innovative custom solutions
Their world-class customer service representatives deliver quickly:
- Your inquiries are answered in less than two days
- Non-standard product quotes take less than 4 business days
- Over 50% of shipments have a lead time of 1 week or less and 80% of orders ship in under two weeks
- You get unrivalled reliability – with an MTBF of up to 25 years, their products are the industry standard for quality vibration sensors.
- As a strategic supplier to most major system OEMs, Meggitt Sensing Systems is your total solutions provider, experienced in private labeling, special orders and custom sensor designs for your pioneering application.
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research has the necessary products, technological expertise and resources to enable your continued success.
En espanol: Nuestro Catálogo