PREMA Semiconductor GmbH
PREMA Semiconductor is a leading ASIC manufacturer for a complete range of analog and mixed-signal ICs; from below 1V up to 80 V supply (analog and digital), from circuit development, chip layout to prototyping and series production; from simple chips to complex systems-on-chip solutions (SoC) as well as optical and magnetic Micro Systems Technology (MST, MOEMS).
PREMA Semiconductor provides advanced, technologically leading CMOS, bipolar and Smart-BCD semiconductor technologies for Analog and Mixed-Signal Large Scale Integration (ALSI), for midsize to high volume projects. We offer rapid prototype turnarounds for short time-to-market periods.
- Founded in 1970. Semiconductor division since 1977
- More than 30 years of experience in IC design and wafer processing
- Innovative bipolar and BiCMOS processes
- Located in Mainz/Germany, only 30 minutes away from Frankfurt airport
- ASIC design, production and test
- Foundry service
- Standard ICs, ASSPs
- For more information on our ASIC activities see www.prema.com